11 stone something to 10 stone something~

Oh conlou1 your so close!

I had really bad week, met up with friends and family and it was my fiancé's birthday this weekend...weighed myself Monday ( after a heavy night of eating) and had gone back up to 12.1! However I think it's a food baby and am still in 11's really (so am staying on this thread).

I've stopped weighing everyday and now weigh in is Monday so we'll see what I am then.

Itching to get scales out.... Obsessed! X

Sent from Sue's iPhone using MiniMins :)

Hey girls, is it just me or is it everytime you get to 11 stone your body and mind give up? First 5 weeks of my diet I lost just over a stone and now i've been in the 11's for about a month!

conlou1 said:
I've been under 11 for a week now so I'll leave this thread ladies. Good luck everyone and there's a 10s to 9s thread if you need it

Well done honey x

ImperfectlyPerfect said:
Hey girls, is it just me or is it everytime you get to 11 stone your body and mind give up? First 5 weeks of my diet I lost just over a stone and now i've been in the 11's for about a month!

I know I've been in the 11's for ages! 11.6 back to 11.12 and back down again... I just seem to give up!

I've just started a 20week countdown with mum and fiancé, so am hoping this'll help me push through, I will be in the 10 stones! x

Oh conlou1 your so close!

I had really bad week, met up with friends and family and it was my fiancé's birthday this weekend...weighed myself Monday ( after a heavy night of eating) and had gone back up to 12.1! However I think it's a food baby and am still in 11's really (so am staying on this thread).

I've stopped weighing everyday and now weigh in is Monday so we'll see what I am then.

Itching to get scales out.... Obsessed! X

I'm naughty and sneaked a peak at the scales :(..... I'm back to 11st 8.5 which is better than 12st1 on Monday's weigh in! :)

Hi :) hope you don't mind me joining you. I've been on cambridge for 7 weeks and started to get too weak and felt awful so my Dr told me it would be best to come off it, so I am now calorie counting. I lost 2 stone 2 lb on cambridge and now have 1 stone 12 lb to lose which I shall be using mfp and going to the gym to do. So happy to be in the 11s its been years since I was this weight! Looking forward to getting to know you all x

my body just doesnt want to get in the 10's, weight is hovering around 11 stone 4. god damn it, i've never ever been able to get past this stage because i've always given up, arghhh lol

newgirl-x said:
my body just doesnt want to get in the 10's, weight is hovering around 11 stone 4. god damn it, i've never ever been able to get past this stage because i've always given up, arghhh lol

Hi Hun,

I've been where you are, and it seems that you've been where you are... From what I recall you joined this thread at 11st 8lb's.... You've lost 4 since being here.

Stick to it... Another four and your on 11, 1 more and you're in the 10's... We've both given up, and if you do it again you've only got to go through the whole process again and I din't know about you, but I'm fed up of it... And myself!

Keep going, it'll make you happier than if you give up xxxxx

Newgirl-x I'm wrong... You were 11st 13 not so long ago, so you definitely can do it :) x

Hi Hun,

I've been where you are, and it seems that you've been where you are... From what I recall you joined this thread at 11st 8lb's.... You've lost 4 since being here.

Stick to it... Another four and your on 11, 1 more and you're in the 10's... We've both given up, and if you do it again you've only got to go through the whole process again and I din't know about you, but I'm fed up of it... And myself!

Keep going, it'll make you happier than if you give up xxxxx

Aw thanks hun :) yeh i think because this is around the weight my weight loss has slowed down so i've given up in the past but defo going to stick to it again or as you say will end up back at the start! xxx
xx

your doing so well.

Hi :) hope you don't mind me joining you. I've been on cambridge for 7 weeks and started to get too weak and felt awful so my Dr told me it would be best to come off it, so I am now calorie counting. I lost 2 stone 2 lb on cambridge and now have 1 stone 12 lb to lose which I shall be using mfp and going to the gym to do. So happy to be in the 11s its been years since I was this weight! Looking forward to getting to know you all x

Hi KezzyBee,

Welcome!

You've done so well getting to this point... impressed! We hope to get rid of you into the 10st thread soon!

We both have same goal weight :)

Sue x

Suzystar said:
Hi KezzyBee,

Welcome!

You've done so well getting to this point... impressed! We hope to get rid of you into the 10st thread soon!

We both have same goal weight :)

Sue x

Hi Sue, thank you. I never thought I could do this, I've surprised myself. I cant wait to be in the 10s, its my birthday in september and really want to go on my bday night out weighing 10 stone something and a size 12, I cant remember the last time I felt good about myself on a night out so thats such an exciting thought for me. I thought coming from cambridge to cc I would gain but no gain at all :) very happy x

Hi all,
New to minimins. Doing the closer diets plan - based on Tesco e-diets. Lost 1 1/2 stone so far and wanting to lose another stone 3lbs to get to 10st. I'm at the point now where I've normally given up in the past but as I'm losing a little bit each week it's helping to keep me focused. Bridesmaid in just under three weeks so would be lovely to be under 11st by then - only 3lbs to go so fingers crossed!

Emma x

Welcome Emma,

With you being a bridesmaid it's great to have something to focus on... My focus is my wedding, I'd like to be 10stone or anything under 10 stone10 as it gets me into healthy bmi band :)

But I've got 19 weeks yet :)

Good luck x

newgirl-x said:
i weighed in at 11 stone today, the closest ive ever been to being in the 10s lol!!

Wow, you're so close! I expect you'll be popping in to say bye next week as you'll be 10stone something then.
Keep the next thread in mind this week so you don't give up!

Well done!

Xxx

Wow, you're so close! I expect you'll be popping in to say bye next week as you'll be 10stone something then.
Keep the next thread in mind this week so you don't give up!

Well done!

Xxx

Thanks hun! Yeh i hope so, i'll be so happy! How you getting on? xx

Back