11 stone something to 10 stone something

I've just started again. Was 11 stone 4 last weigh in. Hoping on Friday ill lose a bit. Cannot wait to be out of the 11s. Been here far too long!

I am 11 stone exactly but keep going up and down from 11 stone to 11.2! trying to get into the 10's as much as i can but cant get past the 11 stone mark grrr!!!

You're almost there, that's brilliant :) I weighed in at 11 3 yesterday! Another couple of weeks hopefully x

Weigh in tomorrow. Hoping for a good loss to get me closer to the tens :)

A bit excited ... weighed in at 10.13 this morning. Mind you my weight fluctuates so much that i'll try to contain myself and see what happens this week.

Oh yeah, weighed in on Friday. 11 stone 1.6lbs! 1.7lbs to go til Im in the 10s!

muddledmum2 said:
A bit excited ... weighed in at 10.13 this morning. Mind you my weight fluctuates so much that i'll try to contain myself and see what happens this week.
Woohoo!!

Good luck :)

10 stone 13.8! I am officially in the 10s!! :D

Hi everyone I'm a newbie, well in that I mean to this thread, I was in the 12 to 11 but my loss this week makes me 11:13 so here I am. My target is 11:0 (unless I change my mind) & I fear I may be here for a while...... Oh well onwards & downwards x

11st10lb here :) I want to make sure I am under 11st7lb before xmas (I take a break from dieting at xmas) because I promised myself I will never be 12stone again.

I am allowed back lol! I had a really bad week the week I got to 11st 13lb & gained taking me back over 12 then last week I was dead on 12 but today weigh in got me back in to the 11s & I am now 11st 11lbs so am a very happy girl as this also gets me my 100lb loss!

Back