11 stone something to 10 stone something

Lexie2005 said:
I am allowed back lol! I had a really bad week the week I got to 11st 13lb & gained taking me back over 12 then last week I was dead on 12 but today weigh in got me back in to the 11s & I am now 11st 11lbs so am a very happy girl as this also gets me my 100lb loss!

I went back up as well - its horrible, isnt it! But it was a temporary blip so now 11.13 and staying in this forum a while, I think!

100lbs - that's amazing! Well done! And welcome back to this thread!

Last edited:
Sts last week which I expected..... But this week although I have no idea why I've lost 3.6lbs taking me down to 11:7:4. Am so thrilled.......

Hoping I can revive this thread!! I'm currently 11st 13lbs and hoping to get down into the 10s as soon as possible!!

I'll help you revive it! I've been bouncing between 11.10 and 11.4 for a few months and am currently 11.8. I need to get my head into it and lose steadily now!

Phoenyx! Hello, u ok? X

Hoping to join you all Thursday morning.. Got 3lb to go but had a sneaky weigh this morning in and I'm very hopeful ;) x

Good luck Gabbie!

I'm joining in too, i have roughly 12 lbs to reach 11st and will need to lose an extra 1/2lb to get into the 10's!...so 12.5lbs to go.

Hopefully will be there by 1st May! Wow i can't wait for it x

Hi there! I'm so stuck!! Always been a SW fan but got so sick of it plus dont have too much more to lose so now using MFP and loving calorie counting I'm hovering around 11st 12lb and think I need a thread like this to keep me motivated! I want another 7lb off but struggle to get below 11.11. I do body combat 3x a wk and body balance 2x a wk. Starting to think my body doesn't want to shift anymore! :-( Any tips greatly appreciated!!!! X

I'm joining you.. Weighed in this morning at 11stone 13! Very happy.. Bring on the 10's!!

Well done Gabbie! I lost 2.75lbs so now 11st 9.

Hi all! May I please join? :) I'm at 11st 10 and I'd like to be into the 10s by April 1st...or quite soon after :) That's in 6 weeks which means I'd need to lose approx 1.6lbs per week. MFP puts me at 1220 cals per day for 1.5lbs per week and 1200 cals for 2lbs per week. Heeerrreee we go!! :) PS We can all do it!!!! :)

4lb off this week.. Now 11 stone 9 woop!

Last edited:
Hi all :) I'm 11 7 and aiming for those 10s for April :) got a lot of work to put in. Look forward to seeing all ur amazing losses xxxx jade

Didn't know this thread existed lol. I could do with a bit of mutual support to get myself back into the 10s ... I did it last year and I'm gonna do it again!

Lost 2.25lbs this week taking me to 11.7.5

I'll help you revive it! I've been bouncing between 11.10 and 11.4 for a few months and am currently 11.8. I need to get my head into it and lose steadily now!

I've been exactly the same!!! I really need to get myself into the 10s and make a vow to never go back to 11 again!

I'm 11.5 ATM and I don't really have any goal timescale, I just Wang the weight to come off and STAY off!!

This is me too... I just cant seem to get out of the 11's yo yo through the lbs but remain firmly stuck in the 11's :break_diet:

I keep sabotaging myself when I get my 11... At lowest I was 11:7 but after 5 month of yoyoing I'm in the early 12s again so until I'm comfortably back in the 11s I've changed to kg so hopefully I won't realise

Back