11 stone something to 10 stone something

Right!

I'm fed up with this.

I'm 11 6.
I'm giving myself 4 weeks (holiday time).

1000 cals, cut down in carbs, up the exercise.

10's-I'm coming to get you!

G x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So far so good.

11.2(6) today.

G x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Your nearly there!!

I am down to 11.1(9). Here's hoping we are in the 10's next week :).

How you getting on Gillvegas?
I've lost 2lbs and into the 10s :).

Well Done!!!!!!

11.4 today :-(((

Any tips? Ran 3 times yesterday!!

G x

Well Done!!!!!!

11.4 today :-(((

Any tips? Ran 3 times yesterday!!

G x

Only tip I can give is to logg everything. I realise that I was logging only what I wanted to count and ignorning the rest.

Can I join please? I'm 11st12 so loads to go to the 10's but want to get there. I've got 4 weeks to our family hols. Originally have 10but flared around on ww or sw but not really bothering. I need to change it up. Not doing this just mainly for me but for my two boys 3/4 years old. I want to be something 10 ish. I want to be fit and healthy and be able to run around with the boys and enjoy life instead of worrying how fat I am. Fed up with the bloat and continued cycle of trying (sort of) to binge eating, feeling bad and starting again.

I've created an account on mfp and starting in the morning. Any tips on how to stop the mindless eating without thinking, sticking to it and filling food that keeps you full would be most helpful x

I finally qualify for this thread having weighed in this morning at 11 stone 13lb. I am not likely to hit the 10s before my husband and I start trying for a baby in December but you never know how long that might take so I want to keep the momentum up! There must be some others in the 11s aiming for 10s...come join me!

Hey!!
I'm 11st 13 and weigh in on a Saturday morning! Really want to get in to the 10's.. Bring it on x

KMD thanksfor reviving - Not be doing to well and have put on 11.5 lbs just about qualify for this thread ;-) Would like to move off this thread in the next 6 weeks .....

You can do this Kaya. We will hopefully move down into the 10's thread soon together! Don't be disheartened about putting weight on. It will come off soon enough and you've already made the first move by coming into the thread. We'll keep each other motivated! :) xx

Thank you for the encouragment we will do it :)

Morning everyone, any other fellow CC'ers out there in the 11's and hoping to get to the 10's soonish?? I'm 11st 13lbs as of this morning so am only in the 11's by the skin of my teeth but I literally never want to see those 12's again!! I would love to be in the high 10's in about 5 weeks time if I could at all. A bit of a tall order maybe but I'm hoping that by ramping up my exercise in a big way, I might be able to achieve that...

Me :). Weigh 11.5 at minute (but did have a sneaky peak this morning and scales said 11st 4.8 so im hoping I might be able to lose the 0.8 by Tuesday :p).

I started out on slimming world at 12.13 after having my twins. But am so fed up of it now so trying cc as its much more flexible food-wise :)

Back