11 stone something to 10 stone something

Emilyx

Silver Member
Hi there

Well I tried to search through the forum for one of these for CC but the last one I found stopped last month so thought I'd make a new one as I've noticed a few of the other "stones" have got them.

I currently weigh 11stone 4lbs but I know I'll gain a little and having trouble with the 11s to get into the 10s! Hoping it won't be too long until I'm there, before Christmas would be nice! lol

Is there anyone else in the 11s who'd like to join me in the quest to the 10s? xxx

Hi, I'll join you :) I'm currently 11 4 too!! I'm wanting to get to about 10 7, but I'm off on holiday on Wed so I reckon I'll come back about 11 8

Off to Marbella for 5 nights :) then the day I get back I have to go on a 3 night course in England for work. This is going to be a struggle!

How did you get on today?x

Oh that would be lovely! God youre going to be busy when you come back then :)

Today was okay, went to a BBQ but went for chicken in a roll, thats all I had there and didn't go over my cals for today, how about you? xxx

I will join you. I need to refocus. I am 11.10 and want to get anywhere in the 10 's. I have a 9 week old and struggling with eating less to lose weight but enough to maintain a good milk supply.

I'd like to join too. Am stuck at 11.2. MFP says 1200 calories so I stick to this and do exercise, usually 30 day shred and/or elliptical machine. I've tried eating back some/all calories and every option in between but still I'm stuck. I don't know what I'm doing wrong :(

i am currently weighing in at 11 3 and have just started calorie counting. I am aiming for 1200 calories a day during the week but 1500 at the weekend.

Last edited:
well official wi was 11 stone exactly so i have at least another week with you guys. i am so excited at weighing 10 stone sonething. been slimming for almost a year now but well worth it.

Hi :) that's me just back from hold and course, haven't weighed in yet though, I'm putting it off until tomorrow! How's everyone doing x

Weighed this morning, and put on 1 and a quarter. Bit rubbish but tbh I was expecting a lot more after the amount of food and drink I had on holiday! I have sinusitis just now and feel awful, so I'm going easy on myself till Monday

Emilyx said:
Hey all well I weighed in yesterday and I was 11st1lbs so hoping it won't be long until I'm in the 10s lol but never know! How you guys doing? xx

weigh in for me tomorrow and weighed in at 11st last week so hoping to see the tens. Been so good all week but havent seen a difference on the scales so far.

I'm 11st 5 and want to be into the 10's again by the end of October :) I haven't been there in about 2 years so it'd be nice.

Currently using mfp and allowed 1270 cal a day.

Back