11 stone something to 10 stone something

Hi Rachella, That's brilliant that you lost another pound despite having a difficult week.

Binkybonk- that's fab- a massive loss!, I hope to join you in the 10st group soon, I'm 11 st 2lb, although my weighing scales aren't great so I'm worried I could go up for no reason!

Hoz, 8lbs since Christmas is really good, keep going :)

Hi,

I was just wondering how many calories each of you stick to each day?

I've found I lose weight on 1800-2040, as long as I run and walk each day but I'm wondering if I should go lower than 1800 (I know a standard diet is usually 1200-1500. When I was younger/in my teens I could stick to 850 calories but now I struggle to go lower than 1700!).

Hope everyone's having a good week!

Yay! that's great BinkyBonk!

I posted in the 10 stone to 9 stone group because I found out that our weighing scales weigh 3.5lbs heavier than the local Weight Watcher's scales! (which would put me at 10 stone 12) but the thread seems to have been inactive since 2013.I think I'll still post in here too until the scales at home show 10 stone something! (just in case :))

11st 10lb today, right where I was before Christmas happened :)

11st 9lbs, the lightest I've been in years! :-D

Yay! well done Rachella and Hoz.

I'm having binge-eating issues again :( so might gain this week (Monday= weigh day). Today I've had a Mars, a Crunchie, some Creme Brulee cheesecake, Wotsits etc etc. I ran for about half an hour and did a Rosemary Conley DVD so I'm hoping that that counteracts it but not sure it will!

Today I was 11st 6.5lbs - closer to the 10's than the 12's ! :D

I'm having binge-eating issues again :( so might gain this week (Monday= weigh day). Today I've had a Mars, a Crunchie, some Creme Brulee cheesecake, Wotsits etc etc. I ran for about half an hour and did a Rosemary Conley DVD so I'm hoping that that counteracts it but not sure it will!

Thank you, how are you doing now Bella? I always find it really hard to recover from a blow out I think you did well to try and counteract it so quickly :)

Well done Hoz, that's fab, it feels so nice to get to the lower 11s, after being in the 12s doesn't it?

I'm 10st 10 now according to our new (closer to weight watcher's, so hopefully more accurate) scales and have been running each day for 15-35 mins. I'm 26 and freaking out about my age a bit so am trying to finally get into shape!

I just noticed your goal date is your 25th birthday- good plan! how is your week going diet-wise?

Well done Hoz, that's fab, it feels so nice to get to the lower 11s, after being in the 12s doesn't it?

I'm 10st 10 now according to our new (closer to weight watcher's, so hopefully more accurate) scales and have been running each day for 15-35 mins. I'm 26 and freaking out about my age a bit so am trying to finally get into shape!

I just noticed your goal date is your 25th birthday- good plan! how is your week going diet-wise?

That's great, sounds like you're doing well :) especially on the exercise I really struggle on that front, I dont mind if its fun, I love walks and power kiting in the summer but I can;t seem to stay active when the weather is like this... Hopefully I'll join you in the 10's to 9's thread soon - that's an exciting but kind of scary thought heh. Still got until November to reach my goal, I'd love to be able to wear something size 8 on my birthday :)
Food wise it's going pretty well, had a very naughty meal out on Saturday as it was my little sisters birthday but recovered quickly from the temporary gain that came with it.

well done on your loss Hoz, amazing effort even having a naughty dinner out! It's so important to have treats now and again - keeps me sane!

I had a pound off last week and another pound off this week.... all moving in the right direction. I went to the seaside last weekend, it was amazinf weather despite being cold we walked over 12 miles in total! My husband even said I would never have been able to do that this time last year...

Last edited:

well done for getting into the 10's - just remeber how amazing you have done so far before you feel too guilty about have a little binge on sweet stuff. Now and then we need to treat ourselves but the hardest thing speaking from my own experience is self-restraint.

well done on your loss Hoz, amazing effort even having a naughty dinner out! It's so important to have treats now and again - keeps me sane!

I had a pound off last week and another pound off this week.... all moving in the right direction. I went to the seaside last weekend, it was amazinf weather despite being cold we walked over 12 miles in total! My husband even said I would never have been able to do that this time last year...

Thanks :) I was sooo bad with my eating on Saturday, I really didn't deserve a loss this week but I am down to 11st 5lb now.
I do think you're right, it's important to not feel too deprived or it isn't sustainable

well done for getting into the 10's - just remeber how amazing you have done so far before you feel too guilty about have a little binge on sweet stuff. Now and then we need to treat ourselves but the hardest thing speaking from my own experience is self-restraint.

Thanks Rachella, my weight has been up and down this week and I had a binge day the day before yesterday (a serious marshmallow, cupcakes (x3), chocolate bars etc blowout). I'm running for longer periods of time but really hungry; when I run I can eat 1800 and lose but sometimes I've exceeded that. I do definitely need to learn self-restraint- I think I have got better because I was bingeing 4x a week a few months ago but it's not ideal when you can counteract a week's good work in one day!

The seaside walk sounds nice, 12 miles is a really good distance too!

Hoz, keep going, you can definitely get to an 8 by your birthday!!!

11st 3.5lbs today :)

I started at 11st 12lbs and am now at 11st 1lb so soon will be in the 10s!

2 pounds off this week and really pleased because I was away in Spain for a few days at the end of Feb but I have done sooo much walking that has helped massively with burning the extra calories I may have consumed on wine and ice-cream!

Well done on everyone's losses this week!! Feeling super positive and really in the zone this month.... here's to another good week!!!

Whilst I'm here I'm changing my goal again because I know I can get lower than 10st 13... still being realistic but taking it down by a further 3 pounds so I have 7 pounds to lose until I'm at goal.

11st 2lb (well, 11st 1.8lb to be precise) today :D Really happy to see the scales going down again

Back