110 day countdown - CD Weight Loss Diary

lucylockett

Hi everyone - i have been reading through a lot of your diaries/posts and it has inspired me to start writing my own diary as I am hoping if i can see how i am feeling in black & white it will motivate me to stay on plan. I am 40 in 110 days and have started Cambridge Soul Source to enable me to get to a healthy BMI and hopefully feel happy about myself(something i haven't felt for a long time). I have between 4-5 stone to lose and at the moment am feeling really postive about this experience (but then I am only on day 2). Im new to this so not sure how i put my start weight etc but will try & figure it out!

Day 3 and going strong :) weighed myself this morning & have lost 5lbs... I know it will be water loss but still soooooo happy & can't wait for weigh in on Saturday!

Mmmm yummy porridge & 2 sachets of movicol !

Thank you :) official weigh in is Saturday (after 4 days of ss) so I will really have to wait & see what the CDC scales say x

Day 4 today & feeling really down :-( not really sure why just need to snap out of it

You are doing well, chin up hun x

we all get not so good days, and sometimes unexplained blue days, look to the future and imagine how you'll look and feel after your weight loss :)

hang on in there, keep posting, i look forward to chatting with you :)

Wow you have done amazingly well :) you must be so proud of yourself! I suppose I always eat to cheer myself up and I can't do that - which I have to see as a positive - taking food out of the equation will hopefully start to break all my bad habits as ultimately over eating & getting bigger & bigger each year just makes me miserable! So yes your right we all have good or bad days with or without food & it is Friday so here's to a good & happy weekend x good luck with your weigh in on Monday x

Day 4 done :) - found today really hard not even sure why but I'm sure i will be dreaming about food tonight! Official weigh in tom so fingers, toes & everything crossed for a decent weight loss x

Thank you both x well I've somehow made it to day 5 with no food passing through my lips :) weigh in a few hours...

Good luck for your weighin today, I'm sure you will have done really well!

Im on day 3 on cd - and your diary pretty much reflects how i have been feeling ! I just want to get into ketosis and start fat burning now !

Well official weigh in done :) my CDC weighs in kgs so I started at 80kg & am now 77.5kg which I work out to a 4lb loss (less on my scales at home but considering I weigh naked at like 6am & after a wee its hardly surprising it's less!). Anyway after 4 days of cd a 4pm loss is acceptable I think? At least this week I can complete a whole week and hopefully achieve at least 4lb if not more :) - actually it's spurred me on to see how much I can lose in a full week :). Thanks to you all for your kind messages :)

Should have said 4lb not 4pm - predictive text grrrrr

Have had the torture of making & watching the kids eat sausage pasta bake & veg, bananas & custard & now making fairy cakes! In around 4 months time I suppose I wi be able to eat again (in moderation)...

lucylockett said:
Have had the torture of making & watching the kids eat sausage pasta bake & veg, bananas & custard & now making fairy cakes! In around 4 months time I suppose I wi be able to eat again (in moderation)...

I feel your pain !! Ive just "cooked" my little boy boiled eggs and soldiers - that hot buttered toast nearly sent me into over drive ! I managed to resist temptation - just !! Lol

Back