11ST Target...I will get there!

Woke up with a crappy cold, heads absolutely banging and it is most definetly not the gin from last night as didnt have that much.

Hope this passes soon as could really do without it in summertime.

:woohoo:Hiya,

I maintained this week, however, I tried some size 12 jeans on in DP, Next and Tesco....and they FITTED:woohoo:

So I am rather delighted to say the least.

The biggest thing was...

Although I am not big busted...I am broad and have fat arms back fat ect and its took a really long time to start shifting there and finally...with Zumbas help....I have got into a Size 14 DRESS woohoo :woohoo:

Im gonna keep going cos I still have plenty spare but feels good knowing my dress size goals here.

aaaand, my moods plummeted again :-(

I wish this thing would pass, one minute I feel I have my head around it, the next I feel crap again.

I'm doing an SP week to see if I can get a boost. A top I boughts a little snug so id like to drop 7lbs over 2 weeks if possible. I dont normally want to drop that fast but feel a little boost will pick me up a bit.

Im also going seeing a band in July so would like to wear it for that. :)

Really not feeling it.

From the little gain last week which I figured was due to the chicken slices I was scoffing...my weight is still hovering.

I am drinking tons of water, making sure I am getting my speed in, keeping check on my syns etc. I have also jiggled it round a bit to try and eat something different.

Hope scales are less in morning. :(

As low as I have been feeling as of late...I am feeling AWESOME today.

2.5lb loss. So happy to see the scales have dropped and im officially out of the teens.

I can feel low mood pushing throught but im not letting it. It can feck off for a day.

I dont know if anyone here understands or if it makes sense...I still feel "funnily low" but this has really picked me up and shoved it to one side.

Feeling okish today...its turning into more of a mood diary than a weight loss diary haha.

Been a bit up and down and inbetween...bit strange.

Foods fine but not going Zumba for a few days as star week here and really painful and bloated.

Hoping for 2lb loss on Friday.

Maintained 2 weeks on the trot. Bit fed up with that.

On hols next week so hopefully might jiggle things up a bit.

I have binned off the dance for now as my joints dont like it and although its water weight...its hurting my feelings.

As from this week im gonna be swimming my tits off instead to tone up lol

I have binned off the dance for now as my joints dont like it and although its water weight...its hurting my feelings.

As from this week im gonna be swimming my tits off instead to tone up lol
Swimming is much easier on your joints.

I’m thinking of taking swimming up in September... I could do with losing a few inches off my bust:classic_tongue:

Swimming is much easier on your joints.

I’m thinking of taking swimming up in September... I could do with losing a few inches off my bust:classic_tongue:

Id love to have a few on mine....however...losing weight has had a small perk....even though technically they have never grown...I gone from 42b to 38C lol

Only I could get a message from my consultant to say I have been nominated, and and a finalist for Women of the Year at our group and....

Get my frikken period 6 days EARLY and weigh-ins tomorrow and Women of the Year day, plus taster and i'm baking 2 lemon drizzle cakes that morning (weigh ins 9am). Urgh!

Painkillers at the ready!

I was really fed up on Friday. Had a gain of 2.5lb after doing approx 90 lengths in pool over 3 days.

So im ditching exercise for a week and doing the 777 challenge.

7 Speed foods, 7 glasses water and 7 syns a dayfor a week.

Lets see how it goes.

Well, cant do 777 challenge anymore.

Ive been to see the doctor and had bloods come back which say my irons quite low.

Sooo, I am on iron tabs 3x a day for 3 months and have to take them with fresh orange juice so thats gonna spanner my syns as its 2 syns per 100ml.

Hopefully get me better anyway.

Iron seems to be going ok, quite enjoying the orange juice but still a bit peeved I have to use syns on it lol. As long as it gets me better I will do whats needed.

Have a banging headache this morning though.

Back