11ST Target...I will get there!

Lost most of what I gained over xmas. I am actually 12st 4lb now but I refuse to adjust my weight record because I feel like I would be going backwards.

I am hoping to have lost another 2 on Friday and the following week so should be back on track with my weight record mid Feb.

I have done something I thought I would never ever do...I have given up sugar in my coffee.

I am struggling to break into the 11s and im having to look at everything im putting in my mouth again.

I am on iron tablets so they could possibly play a part.

I weigh my b and a choices, I look at syn values...if I go over I make it up the next day.

I also try variety...I have been having baked oats at brekkie so I have switched back to omelettes.

I have reduced my carb portions...even though we can each as much free food as we want...I can put away a fair bit of pasta and common sense tells me not to be such a greedy basket hahaha.

So hoping to break into them this week.

Sounds like you're doing everything you can - what a great journey!! Very inspiring :)

Just discovered Alpro Coconut milk...oh.....my ....word I love that stuff.

400ml HEA or 1 syn per 100ml.

Love it!

FINALLY back down to my lightest after the Christmas gain and a bit of a gain last week.

Lost 3lb at weigh in yesterday.

Hopefully in the 11s next week.

Okay...I have been on the mini pill for the last month and my weights gone up about 5lb.

Granted I was off plan a bit one week and had a weekend away but im very concious of this. It doesnt seem to be going.

Im watching my portion sizes and drinking plenty of water....3 litres yesterday to be precise.

I am aware it can cause a bit of fluid retention and I tend to be a magnet for that doing almost anything.

Hopefully this will calm down, I am having fruit for breakfast instead of my usual in the hope to give my metabolism a kick up the backside.

Still going.

Got Women of the Year this week too for a 2nd year, I was so emotional people had nominated me again and it wasnt like it was all the regs....theres a bunch of newbies too.

Was really taken by surprise.

Fabulous news - congratulations double Woman of the Year!

You are nearly there. Fantastic xx

Back