1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

11st6lb - 9st2lb ????

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by cezz!, 23 June 2014 Social URL.

1. cezz!

cezz! Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi Everyone!

Did lipotrim for a few months, lost a couple of stone was absolutely great now I want to actually eat food so am doing SW :). If anyone (particularly along similar weight/height lines) would like to post their weigh-ins and diaries on here with me i'd be really interested!

Weighed in Wednesday 18/6/14 at 160lb (11st6lb)

Breakfast - 1 Grapefruit, 1 cereal bar (1/2 hexb)

Lunch - Pasta with extra light mayo (1/2 syn) and tuna, and lots of salad leaves.
    1 pear, 1 orange
    - slice home-made fruit cake (5 1/2 syns)

Dinner - Sweet potato, soured cream (1 1/2 syns) broccoli, chives and bacon

Extras - Cup of tea x 3 (each with one sugar - 3 syns) (hexa)
    - 1 pear

Struggle with my hexB !! Will have one slice of wholemeal bread and some ham/salad for a snack maybe later :)

Lots of love !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cezz!

cezz! Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Was in a dyre rush this morning, made my lunch and forgot it ... not good!

Breakast - Benefit Light bar

Lunch - Salad with Bacon, 1 egg, baby spinach, lettuce leaves, Feta (HexA) and beetroot
    1 orange, 1 pear

Dinner - Home-made traditional pasta sauce, pasta, broccoli.

Syns: Chocolate Buttons (13 Syns)

4. cezz!

cezz! Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(18.1%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Ah my day was rushed again this morning and it's weigh in today!!! Breakfast - none Lunch - lettuce leaves and chicken and bacon 1 pear and 1 orange Dinner - pasta and tomatoe sauce (didn't get round to dinner last night) HexA - 45gm feta HexB - 2 slices brown bread Dinner before or after weigh in - hmmmmm!!! Lots of water today, also have a can of monster which is... Syns - 12 :(

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.