12-14 PJs!

cybill

Gold Member
Wow, wow, wow.... I'm soooooooooo excited. Given my cold etc, I'm not feeling great. Went to Asda to get some more paracetamol etc, and while there I thought I'd have a look for a new set of PJs (all the talk on other diaries, I thought, yeah, that's a great idea, as mine are all my old ones at the moment in size 26ish, so they just fall off.) Anyway, decided I'd get a pair in size 12-14, thinking they'll fit in a bit.

Well, when I went to get DD into her pj's for bed, I decided I'd try the new ones on, just to see how much further before they start to fit, and I'm wearing them now (OK, so they're probably a bit tighter than intended), but they fit really well. I never in a million years dared believe I might fit into a 12-14 size anything. I feel absolutely on top of the world! (Now if only this blinking cold would hurry up and go away... although the plus side is I can spend all day tomorrow in my SIZE 12-14 pyjamas! Maybe I'll have to sew the label on the outside :D)

That is amazing!! I laughed about putting the label on the outside!!
I hope I can do as well as you and get there too someday....aint been a size 12-14 since my late teens early twenties so it will be quite an achievement for me!

Well done hun, if I get down to a 12-14 I'd be wearing my clothes inside out 'accidentally on purpose' just so people can see the lables!!

Enjoy your teeny sized pjs :D I hope you've thrown those old ones away....you'll never be needing those again.

Ruddy hell that's brilliant, what a lovely feeling

I've been shopping in Evans since I was about 14, so it's really strange to think that I'm now getting too small for their clothes, I can't quite get my head round it! It's weird though, as when I looked at the clothes I still didn't believe I'd fit in them! I'm lucky my husband is being really supportive, as he's only ever known me between size 20 and size 30.

That's a fantastic achievement. What a massive loss. I think I'd be singing it from the rooftops. Bet you look so svelte!

What a massive boost that must be :)
Can't wait till I can say a size 12-14 jammas :) xx

That's amazing! I'm so happy for you xxx

I really did laugh out loud at the label outside! Hilarious! Fantastic news :D well done :) I did the same with a set of size 14 pjs, they are supposed to be loose but they are in fact skin tight lmao but still wearing them :)

That's fab, I'm happy that a pair my mum brought me for my bday last week are falling down in a size 20-22, wish the rest of my clothes would feel like that lol xxx

waheeeeyyyyy well done you
I remember that feeling from when I did cd and its amazing
hope you feel better soon xx

Back