12.2 to 9.7 stone and counting...

Jennifer89

Wellthis is myvefore pic and the 2nd one is mothers day.. So ive lost a few lb's since then and hope to lose a couple more to put me comfortably between 9-9.7stone.

Started Mid-Jan 2012.

So total is 37.5lbs in 3 months. X

Attachments

• image-2214589202.jpg
    image-2214589202.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 2,613
  • image-2028195645.jpg
    image-2028195645.jpg
    423.8 KB · Views: 2,794
WOW you have done amazing and you look great!!!

You look great honey! Well done xx

You look amazing. This is going to sound really strange but you've lost weight from everywhere. I haven't started yet start next week and I was wondering if the weight loss is just from the tummy areas. But you clearly show that it's overall.

Newtocd said:
You look amazing. This is going to sound really strange but you've lost weight from everywhere. I haven't started yet start next week and I was wondering if the weight loss is just from the tummy areas. But you clearly show that it's overall.

No its defo from everywhere. If u look on my diary theres all my measurements with losses too. Its mad. Ive lost so much off my fave and decolletage! I have collarbones! Lol.

Wow you look amazing! I'm starting the CD next Thursday (so if I struggle for the first few days it doesn't matter as I'm not working bank holiday) and i'm 12.2 hoping to get to 9 too! You're great inspiration!!

Well done you look amazing! How fast did the weight come off? My target is 9.7 stone from 11.7 just wanted to see if it's achievable in 2 months!! X

Nixlou said:
Well done you look amazing! How fast did the weight come off? My target is 9.7 stone from 11.7 just wanted to see if it's achievable in 2 months!! X

As above .. 37.5lbs in 3months exactly. A lot of that was on higher steps coz id got past BMI25.

Defo possible to do a stone a month of SS/SS+/810. X

This is amazing! I started on Weds and I am exactly the same weight as you were and 5'3. 6 pounds lost so far and i have just over 8 weeks til hol id love to be 9 and a half! Inspirational thanks for sharing :)

katywoo87 said:
This is amazing! I started on Weds and I am exactly the same weight as you were and 5'3. 6 pounds lost so far and i have just over 8 weeks til hol id love to be 9 and a half! Inspirational thanks for sharing :)

Thanks everyone. And good luck for your journey :)

You look gorgeous!! :D well done! I'm 12st 2lb at the moment, and hoping to get down to at least 10st.. I was 9st 10lb back in January, but greed and laziness has gotten the better of me!

I have my first meeting with my counsellor on Thursday evening.. Could you tell me how soon after the first meeting they give you all the required products to start? I don't really wanna wait :/ x

Hi Lauren your CDC should do so u should be able to start ASAP. I met my CDC and started today too. Welcome on the journey

Jennifer89 you look fantastic!! I've got to tell you that every time I feel weak I look at your pictures because your start weight and end weight are the same as my start weight and target! Thank you for sharing your photos and well done xxx

Back