12.2 to 9.7 stone and counting...

I do the same! Your start weight and my goal ate the same a yours and whenever I feel rubbish or fed up I look at your pictures. You've done amazingly. I just hope i can do as well as you have!

very inspiring, well done on your loss x

Well done you look amazing!!! xx

wheeet wooooo - sexy baby - you look bloody fantastic - xxx

You look fantastic!!! X

Hi!
I havnt been on in forever but lovely to check in and see this. Im maintaning around 9-9.4stone these days and still pretty happy, Tho i need to tone up the babybelly!

Jennifer89 said:
Hi!
I havnt been on in forever but lovely to check in and see this. Im maintaning around 9-9.4stone these days and still pretty happy, Tho i need to tone up the babybelly!

Well done on maintaining!!!! How many calories are you having each day? X

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

Well there we are. Been maintaining over a month now at exactly 3 stone off.

Attachments

• image-4055276188.jpg
    image-4055276188.jpg
    439.6 KB · Views: 880
You look like a completely different person! You're like a 1/4 of the person of were, congratulations hun you look incredible!!!!

Wow! You look amazing. Well done. Can't wait till I can fit my behind into some nice slim jeans too!
Go you!

Flipping fab x well done u x

Absolutely fantastic! I was hoping to get in the 9s but thought it was a tad unrealistic for me but your pictures have spurred me on! Well done! x

You look absolutely amazing - thank you so much for posting as its so motivational to see the success of others and makes you realise that there is a light at the end of shake tunnel :p xxx

Back