12-Bore's weight loss Diary

Cheers bud, I'm really happy with it, now just got to keep it up.

Did you have a good new year?

I've just done my workout for the day, biceps and chest with a little cardio as well,

Yeh, it was great thanks! Haven't properly resumed to my weight loss yet, but I am still doing good. Had 3 days without working out, but starting again tomorrow.

Junk food is generally cheaper because it is cheap to produce. I mean, a Mars Bar probably costs around 10p to produce.

The expense of healthy stuff is a big challenge for me. It definitely causes a big whole in my wallet.

I've decided I'm going to start a new exercise program tomorrow, P90x. I bought it last summer but after day one (more like 10 minutes into the first dvd) I gave up. I had forgot I even had it and now think I might be ready to do it

Its a 90 day extreme home exercise program that tells you exactly what exercises to do, what to eat and how much.I'm not expecting the results they show but hopefully I will have some sort of result by the end of it.

I've been reading through the diet plan and exercise plan that comes with the P90X dvds and its so complicated :confused: I have just about managed to work out I need to be on level 2 of the diet plan. Tomorrow I start phase one and it looks like ab work is involved on my first day, which is my worst area.

Heres a pic of the next 3 weeks workout plan and the diet plan, hopefully you can see the pic ok

20130106_215319.jpg

Nigel are you still going?

If so how are you doing? You haven't posted in a while!

Hope you haven't given up :(

Back