12 days and 21 pounds...

Sunnysmile

Laserbeams set on goal
Hi Guys,

Serious question here!! I'm only on Day 12 and I've lost (according to my rickety old scales this evening) 21 pounds already :eek:

I know I should be over the moon and jumping around with delight, but to be honest I am a bit worried because it seems waaaaaay too much for such a short period of time :confused: (no pleasing some people, eh? LOL)

I've been SSing (no cheats) and when I started just over a week ago it was my TOTM (which could have inflated my starting figure, I guess)

But do you think I might be missing out on nutrients/doing myself harm at losing that quickly??

Me xxxx

What a great weight loss!!!! You have achieved so much already and great results

My lord if I lost 21lbs in nearly 2 weeks I would saviour every moment and enjoy the road to a slimmer new me...
Great great work

Hiya, your TOTM may well have had an impact on your start weight. As long as you are having all your packs you should be getting all your nutrients... well done on your losses!!

Gxx

Great losses keep me going and make me more determined!!!
Well done your loss is great x

not at all sunny. well done hun. thats a great loss so far.
CD is completely nutritionally balanced. in fact the balance of nutrients u are now getting is more than likely better than u have ever had before as it contains exactly what we need.
a large bulk of ur first weight loss is water and since it was ur totm it is possible u were retaining water. therefore u have had a cracking loss.
dont be worried, be proud, very very proud :D
cherylxx

if your having all your packs you are not missing out. that is a great amount id be well pleased. i lost 14lbs in week one and i started at 20 6 i think if your a bit bigger you will lose more :)

well done :) yayy

LOL thankies ... I suppose I am just quite nervous that I'm doing my system some mischief!

It must be a culture shock for my tummy (it used to get family bags of Minstrels and M&Ms on a weekend ... plus Smartie cookies from Tescos during the week :sign0007:)

LOL thankies ... I suppose I am just quite nervous that I'm doing my system some mischief!

It must be a culture shock for my tummy (it used to get family bags of Minstrels and M&Ms on a weekend ... plus Smartie cookies from Tescos during the week :sign0007:)

Lol, mine was particularly partial to banana and toffee muffins from Millies!

Gxx

I am so jealous you are doing a great job, wish it was me. I am pretty sure you will be fine just enjoy and keep up the good work. :happy096: :happy096: :party0038:

Good luck!

Back