125 days until I become Mrs Wood!

I was a bit wary as all the other Dukan recipes I've tried (gallette, baked cheesecake, cheesecake topping) have been 'ok' but not something I would rush to make again. The muffins are perfect. I have trouble in the morning as if I am on a 6am start for work, I don't have time for breakfast, so by the time I get to my breakfast break at work (about 9.30am) I am starving and find it very difficult to avoid the cooked breakfasts. Now I can have a muffin on the way to work and another with some yoghurt for my break.

I'm the same, I start at 7 and have 2 muffins for breakfast at 10 just love them, I know keep saying it lol x

MY WEDDING DRESS HAS ARRIVED IN THE SHOP!!!!! :D:D:D

Big smiles about that, but the panic has started. It was ordered in the size I was last year when I chose it (22 I think it was), so it will definitely fit me. The lady said she can take it in as much as is needed no problem, the design of the dress won't be affected. I really want her to have to take it in ALOT though!!! These next few weeks are important as once it's taken in, I don't want to have to make many more alterations. I'm swithering about going back to exante/slin&save for a couple of weeks to shift some lbs a bit faster. I'm also going to be upping the exercise to maximum as well as of tomorrow. Walking absolutely everywhere, 30 day shred every day and swimming a couple of times a week as well as using the wii fit everyday.

I don't know though?! :confused:

Mrs Wood stop panicking, deep breath.......in......out......I'm no expert and no qualified to advice anyone on what they should do, but I'm worrued about you thinking of swapping and changing diets. Your poor body won't know what happening and could go into starvation mode and freeze your weight loss not speed it up. Why not stick to Dukan and the weight will come off, but you have to be patient there are no majical potions to take our weight Away x just worried you'll regreat swapping and changing, think carefully first,.
Bet your sooooooooo excited about the dress your going to be gorgeous xxx

Almost Mrs Wood - what wise Sid said!!

Diet and exercise by all means, but do it sensibly so that you can enjoy your wedding day. You don't want to be so frail and weak that it spoils your day. Good luck, we're behind you.

HOW EXCITING to have your wedding dress arrive. :D

Enjoy your weekend and don't panic, Mr Mainwaring!

xxxx

Back