Ooooo cant wait for your WI either on Monday...lol

Hope the treck to the woods does the trick hun :D x

Hiya, popping by to offer support. Sorry you're not feeling too good.

So where about in Hampshire are you? x

Hey .. thanks Trash and frijj ,
I live in a village nr Lymington in the New Forest :) i love it here, although im a true cornish girl born and bred :)

We didnt get out for a walk, it is way colder than yesterday and breezy which is making it colder so went and got into jammies haha!

Hi pixiepiratess & everyone here, hope you're feeling better today pixiepiratess.

Day 6 yippie
Today I feel a whole lot better,no side effects or hunger and in ketosis. The hardest 5 days by a long shot,for me, but I made it. Thank you all for your support don't think I'd have come this far without you guys.

Keep at it pixie once you ge past the first few day it'll be worth it,trust me. I feel good.

Thank you all,

YoYoMel x

Hey well Day 6 for me also. I have to say i feel so much better than i did yesterday, I was ready for throwing in the towel but i didnt! and i didnt eat, i had a bath finished off "eclipse" and came and caught up with medium
I am however finding im dreading "shake" time .. im finding my stomach turning when it comes to drinking them down, and thats the ones i like to ! ..
did anyone else have this at first ?

No - I like pretty much everything - especially chocmint as a mousse - omg - its the best mmmmm :)

Im yet to try the mouse thing fitz .. how much does the mix cost ? i think its cos its all fluid all the time .. just alot to stomach ..

Hey pixie...us Cornish gals are the robust type...we can do it lol!!! Glad you are feeling better xx

Im yet to try the mouse thing fitz .. how much does the mix cost ? i think its cos its all fluid all the time .. just alot to stomach ..

No idea - I only buy my 21 products, nothing else - I just mix the shake with hardly any water so itsmuch thicker - then I call it mousse lol - I love it - can eat it in a dish with a spoon - choc mint only though - thats all I have

mmmm i may just try that with my choc shake tonight :) .. do you just do it with cold water ?
I know on the pack it says use at least 8 onz water do you till use this amount >?

I just empty packet into a dish,add some cold water & mix it all so it peaks but not runny - I never go by the guide on the packets as everyone has their own preferences as to how they like things - as long as you have a glass of water on the go constantly it can't really be a problem - never was for the 7 months I did LL anyhoo

Brilliant :) think im going to try this tonight for a change :) OH is off out so if it fails i wont have to sit in forcing it down haha ..

will let you know how i get on :)

Hey there am glad your feeling more human today :)

Youv'e deffo got staying power thats for sure - hope your moussey choc shake is lush for ya x

Well a week! .... who would have thought it ! ive actually managed a week! woohoo i am quite chuffed with myself! .. i really thought it would break me friday night but i managed just about and with all the lovely messages from people on here ... I thank you ...

Today we are off sledging with the kids! .. ~should be fun~
And then im doing a chicken roast for the family for tea time! ... I may have some chicken .. but i may not to be honest i dont really fancy any at the moment lol ..

Ill be back this afternoon to thaw out haha !

Congrats on getting through the week, knew you could do it. Have fun sledging. x

Congradulations Pixieiratess, good luck with your W.I tomorrow,I'm sure it'll be worth it.

Have fun sledging.

YoYoMel x

:( I may not be able to make w.i !!!!!!!!!! .. My OH needs to take car tomorow to work and that will leave me with no transport ! .. :( not amused! so wont be able to get to be weighed! or get my packs .. was wondering if maybe she would come see me at short notice! ..

I also have to actually go to tesco to do big shop cos they have cancelled it for me :( cos of the weather! .. not amused with that either lol ..

Ho Hum .. so i was wondering if i should weigh at home (mine say the same as hers) .. and take that as wi orrrrrrrrr wait and arrange somnthing ...

I Would call her to see if either she can come to you or you could go Tuesday am

Oh no, try calling your CDC because mine does home visits so yours might too, you can weight yourself at home but you'll still need your food packs,unless if you've got enough for Monday then you try to arrange for an app Tuesday Failing that maybe book for Tuesday.

This weather....

Back