Hi hun, sorry you are feeling like a space cadet. I felt a bit spacey for the first couple of days, it did pass though. Keep an eye on it, if it gets worse contact your CDC and see what she suggests. If KD or one of the other CDC peeps are on and see this I am sure they will advise. I just made sure I kept my fluid intake up and it passed for me. Maybe you need to up to 4 a day for the first week or 2 until your body gets used to a VLCD. Take things slow when getting up, might find that helps too. When getting up out of bed do it in steps, sit for a few mins and then stand up. Take care hun

Hope you have a good day

Charlie xx

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies :) ... Im not to bad now, (just got quick break before last client) .. had half a strawb warm YUM like angel delight ... hehe ..
Oh and i know its bad ! BUT i did have a sneaky look on scales this morning just to see if anything is happening ! .... ;) ....

I have yet to try the soups or the porridge but the choc/mint shake is VERY good! Also the banana and ALL the tetras :)

If I get desperate I will just buy all tetras to help get me through because I like them all and I prefer to drink more water than stomach the shakes!

My CDC says the chicken & mushroom soups are really good, just like a cupa soup :)

Good Luck for everything pixie, I shall be watching you & frijj as we are all of similar weights and heights!!

I had veg soup today and it was very nice, choc velvet tetra milkshake was just gorgeous and I think I may have another milkshake later!

Hi Pixie, just wanted to say good luck with the start of your journey. You have made a great start and done the right thing by getting a good selection of cd products, that way you can find out what you like and dislike and by the sounds of it you have found one you definately won't be having again and that's the porridge lol- I personnaly love the apple and cinnamon porride -yum. Time will fly on this diet and before you know you will be feeling amazing. Good luck xx.

OK, just had chiocken and mushroom soup and it was OK - a little synthetic but not enough to put ne off and it warmed me right up :) Would prob be nice with a bit cumin or something :)

Hope you enjoy most of them, it's difficult when you dont like them!:jelous:

i hope i like at least 2 soups i do like the pot and leek altho it is strong in flavour so im going to half it into two servings next time Ive got a chick and mush and an oriental chilli and a tomato out there .. am trying the oriental chilli tonight

chocolatecat zoe and truffle thanks so much for posting on my diary it helps alot knowing others are sort of sitting on your shoulder .. hope this makes sence!

Hi Pixie, hope your first day wasn't too bad. I'm restarting tomorrow, when I previously did the diet leek and potato was definately my favourite, I also liked the vegetable, with a lot of pepper. It especially helps in this weather to have a nice warm soup.

Keep going!

Morning :) .... well home from work today kids off school = Jammie day :) ..
Im on my 2nd pint of the day, plus had half a choc mint shake ...
Woke up this morning feeling awful! ... really weak, headachy neck aches, everything spinny again, Had to get DD to bring me a glass of water before i could attempt to get up! i honestly felt like id been under an anisthetic (sp) ... real woosey! ..
PLease let this pass soon! ..

I still feel a little spacey but not as back mouth still feels and tastes sewer like! ... pleaseeeeeeeee let K be on the way! ....

Im supposed to be going to change some of my packs over today but cant get out :( .. so will have to try tomorow other wise im going to b stuck with porridge and i hate it! ...

Ok off to have my other half of warm choc mint! ... mmm yummy

Thanks again for everyone who has replied on my diary it means alot xx

My mouth tastes like a sewer too, is awful. I just keep gluggling the water and cleaning my teeth.

Hope the dizziness passes soon, if it is still going on by the end of week one maybe you need to get yourself checked out.

Hugs hun. You are doing great, keep strong and stay focused

Charlie xx

Well here we are again, Day 4 ... this is amazing, i never thought id get this far! ...
Woke up not feeling as bad as yesterday, have got more of a headache though and my tummy feels sore ...
(hope this makes sence)
I have had a sneaky peek on the scales ! .. i know i shoudlnt but it just helps lol ..
3 days to go until w.i .. weekends are always the worse for me cos OH is at home and all he does is scoff all day long anyway we will see! .. if i hit K and have all this energy everyone talks about then i can do a few walks with the dog :)
Have a lovely day everyone

I'm on day 4 too and I know exactly what u mean Pixie, I woke up feeling a bit ill this morn, I can't wait to get to the energy phase and into Ketosis because I'm struggling today but I'll keep at it. Hope u feel better soon and strive.

Mel xx

Feeling abit grumpy to this afternoon, not helped by the fact ive just tried a choc orange warm and it wasnt nice ... managed half and the rest went down the sink :(
Hope this mood shifts ... could still murder egg on toast! ....

Good luck for your journey yoyomel ... its nice to meet you x

I dont like the choc orange either... the choc mint is tolerable and the banana one too (i think it tastes like the slimfast banana shakes)! The fruits of the forest is nice but a bit salty... think of it like fotf cheescake?

Nice to meet you too pixiepiratess, feel bit better now called my CDC in the end and she advised me to have the 200cal green & White meal, only managed 3 very small boccoli & was so full didn't even get to the fish. It made a huge difference too, even managed a walk later too.

Hi numnums nice to meet you & agree with you about the samples it would really help cuz the number of times I've had to force some of them down lol.

Day 4 almost over yippie! 4 days to W.I

Yay not long till Monday :) ...

I agree they should do testers, ive just wasted another sachet .. its choc and strawb all the way to monday now! ... oh and ive got spicy tom and a oriental chilli to try :( have to say tho not looking forward to trying them lol .... Am going to half them and add lots of pepper lol ...
Day 5 tomorow :) may have to work ...... think schools are open here tomorow also

Glad you're feeling better Pixie --- hopefully you'll like the chilli and the tomato, got to say that they're my fave soups, along with the chicken & mushroom - chocmint is the one for me though, usually have 2 a day of that. You'll soon be able to have a bar every day so that should hopefully make it easier for you.

NumNums where is the Thank You button, can't seem to spot it still a bit new here

YoYoMel x

Ok day 5 for me ! ....

I still feel really stressy! .. and i dont know why ? maybe its cabin fever? who knows ....anyway ..
Still a bit fuzzy headed like ive got a headcold but i know i havnt lol ...
I have had a sneaky peek on the scales this morning lol i know i shouldnt cos its naughty but i just cant help myself! .. i am so excited about getting weighed on monday afnoon :) ..

Not much on today, still cant get out in the car,
(im not brave enough)
So am going to try and take dog up forest with lil man for a walk will do us all good and clear our heads! haha

Back