12stone-9 stone. Jan-July

Just got some fat burners. tried t5's before. wouldn't reccomend them, they give you the shakes raise your heart beat. etc. been reccomended these that they are healthier and better. will see. so going to try these for 90days.

Just took some piccys, going to compare them every 4 weeks.

so day one on the fat burners and week 5 of burn the fat programme.

weigh day

yeah.. better week this week. lost 2 1/4lbs. better than my 1/4lbs last week.

First day of using fat burners yesterday. and lost 1lbs. not sure if its water though but i did do a cardio session yesterday which i don't sually do on a tue.

Hoping to loose my last 20lbs in 12 weeks on these. They made me feel like i worked harder, pushed myself more and loose my BIG appetite. Hopefully this carries on :)

52442-albums3060-picture18157.jpg

i hope you didnt let this fella hog all the wine lol :D

Wow u r doing so well!! I'm 10st 5lb now and I also want to get to 9 stone by the summer..... What sort of fat burners are you taking? Im a member to my local gym and when I go I love it, but I'm slowly losing interest, I think it is coz thr kids are of Sch at the mo and it's difficult to find the time and energy....
Ps you bubby is well cute with the wine lol

the cactus- o no! he knows it all mummy wine!! its still in fridge, think its the longest time i ever had wine unopened.

chnkymonkey- aw thats my nik name for baba! lol. there oxy ellite pro. there expensive, but sooo worth it! but be careful with them if u do decide to take them. there all legal but it gives you such an energy boost- especially at the gym. but your heart rate goes 10 to dozen (not sure if hard cardio or what) so a friendly warning! :) and my appetite... has gone!! its soo good! i feel soo bouncy and awake, i even started doing my dvd at home as well as gym. double cardio!! woo! think i'm getting over exited now. luv em!

The good thing is i've took fat burners before and you get jittery and cant sleep and always have a crash on them, with these i've had none of them.

o you got same target as me, you'l have let me know how your getting on (i'm nosey!!) :)

just done my arms workout. its a good job i do most of my weight at home. i must of pulled some god awful faces and made some very strange noises. and then when i do do weight in the gym i have to try my hardest not to pull any funny faces. but then some times it just slips out and i get dead embarresed cuz people think you must be lifting heavy weight but i'm really now, i'm just weak.

:D im the same! i do lift heavy weights for a girl apparently-
20 or 30 kg on clean and presses/lunges/squats
10 or 15 kg on biceps
10 kg on the triceps
5 kg on my warm up weight
and the faces and noises i do, im happy theres music on and no one can hear me! but the instructor can see me, but shes used to my face pulling by now :p i do my main weights in body pump, but have my own dumbells for use at home

how is the diet going? x

o i love body pump- don't do it anymore, can only get to the gym 3 x per week so do cardio- otherwise i'm lazy with it. Altho been good been doing a dvd at home as well- it wont last long tho! lol.

diet going well. in the day is really good, night time- not so good. but i dont mind because its still all in my calorie allowance :)

well done!! you have a body to die for!! jealous.com!! what weight did you start off at and how long did it take you to loose?

what i do is nothing compared to the instructors, but im working my way up to lifting that.... hopefully going to be double by the next release.
started at 9 stone 3, but i wasnt toned at all and just felt awful, only dropped 7lbs but the classes i do have toned me up alot without making me lose lots of weight. i dont know how long it took actually, for a while i stopped weighing myself and just went by how my clothes fit on me. initially my weight got heavier due to the weight training, adding more cardio helped that one

i cant calorie count, find it really difficult! i do always have a healthy meal though (try to!)

9stone 3 and dropped 7lbs- god there be nowt on ya! i wanna get down to 9 stone but be toned.
Had section tho and made my belly god awful so think it will never happen :-(

that was my main goal, just to tone up what i had. still needs a bit of work on my hips and stomach but ive got a blast belly fat dvd, it dosent really blast fat at all, just tones..... so its perfect for me

not fair!!! put on 3/4 of a lbs!! been eating the same as usual exercisin the same... and put on 3/4 of a lbs. God i hate womens stuff!!! i not suppose to hav these any more i got the inplanon!! Hope this bloating goes away. Only 2 days till my offical weigh day.

thats the one on your inner arm isnt it? ive had that fitted and it made me gain when i first had it >.< but it has helped my problem so id sooner have a bit of gain than be in tears of pain every month, was agony :(

the nurse that fitted it did say id probably gain a bit of weight though

yeah the one in my arm. how long have you had it in? how do you find it? i just wanted it cuz thought you had no periods for 3 years and the fact i dont want any more lil baby at the mo- ones enough!!

yeah, panick over. i've gone from 10stone 6- 10stone 4 1/4
gym paid off yesterday, also had no chocolate- got in bed and said to hubby- hey... i've had no choc today, i'd forgot. thats the first time in years and years ive not had choc. ooo these fat brners really are great- no appetite- no choc!!

woooo just done my bmi- its now 24.7- the normal weight range, wohooo!! (only just tho!!)

Last edited:
shazza87 said:
progress pics so far

OMG this amazing! You are very inspiring, well done!! x

thanks. it doesnt seem much for 4 months of dieting and exercise- i just want to be the size i was before i was pregnant right away- im so inpatient!

wow! your doing great :D

had it in for a few monthes now, i went for it it becuase i hate taking pills of any kind, and im forgetful. and a big no no to the injection as i have a fear of needles.
having this arm implant fitted got me nervous at the sight of the numbing needle, i started having a panic attack ! hated it :(

Back