12stone-9 stone. Jan-July

weigh day

thanks!
and yeah i forgetful at taking pills!

weigh day- and yeah! lost 2 1/2 lbs.

On week 6 of burn the fat- 7 weeks to go. Lost 8 3/4lbs so far (not much 1lbs ish a week) hopefully building muscle to?- i hope any way!! day 9 of using fat burners

52442-albums3060-picture18256.jpg

wow are you sure you need to go down to 126lb? what height are you?

to me you look pretty good the way you are now

lol at the clothes on the floor :D

ha ha - the cactus @ the clothes on the floor. just propper laughed out loud then! bugger!! people spotted it ha ha- what can i say i'm a messy bugger!- the rest of the house is tidy honest!!- just not when theres clothes involved!

I'm 5'4- i want to loose at stone 3 3/4 still cuz want my stomach back to this- long way to go- makes me dead sad to think my stomach used to look like this compared to what it is now :-( the down fall of having a baby!!- still hes the best thng ever- but why couldnt i be one of them lcky people who dont get a stretch mark!! hmmph not fair!!

52442-albums3060-picture18249.jpg

checked how long ive had the implant in for, since september 2010 so.... 8 monthes now :)

8 months- how are you finding it? rahhh my weight this week is so up and down- i've put 2lbs ON!! arhhh. inplanon- hurry up and make my periods go awayyyyy!! and also my moods!! that would be good to!!

shazza87 said:
8 months- how are you finding it? rahhh my weight this week is so up and down- i've put 2lbs ON!! arhhh. inplanon- hurry up and make my periods go awayyyyy!! and also my moods!! that would be good to!!

I was on the implant a few years ago and after 6 months of constant headaches and constant periods (like no break whatsoever!) I had to have it taken out! Think it works better for some than others, hope it settles soon for you :)

been alright so far, periods havent stopped completely, but only last a day at the most when i have them. just annoying as theres no warning signs its gonna happen though, used to get extreme pains a week before (before the implant was fitted) but it dosent come now :p
i do get grumpy though!!!

lol :D you messy bugger

i know what you mean shazza - some girls though would be happy with the shape you have now, but in that photo on the beach you must have been spending a lot of time in the gym or running a lot or swimming a lot :D you looked really well in it

dieting is really hard but keep it up and you will get there

[I was on the implant a few years ago and after 6 months of constant headaches and constant periods (like no break whatsoever!) I had to have it taken out! Think it works better for some than others, hope it settles soon for you :) ][/QUOTE]
thanks! (tried to quot for first time so not sure will work!

gina b- think im always grumpy!!

cactus- yeah trained in thai land in thai boxing- then went to oz- started on the booze and take aways all the time- then got pregnant then really piled it on then!

hoping to get a goal weight for aug- then toned for crimbo. once get goal weigh rather than do more cardio i'm going start more on weights

yeah i have the same plan - once i get to goal weight im going to start doing dumbells

well... what a weekend. been so busy! haven't even been on here much! (i must of been busy!)

went to a wedding on sat- a girl i used to be best friends with when i was younger. I remeber when she met her now new husband, we was 14 going on bike rides meeting him. God- cant believe there married!

Then went visiting on easter sunday.and got complimented.... of my brother!! compliments of your brother are just unheard off!! he said i look like i've lost loads of weight. i'm like yeah- nearly 3 stone- o i wouldnt say u looked like u lost that much- how rude!! ha ha was said jokinly so i'll let him off!

and then yesterday.. went looking for new tv. just what i want to do!! hubby never treats himself so said he could get tv- we have the big old box tv which takes 10 men to carry!! was good tho, not often we get to spend time together and got a whole weekend together. was brill!! were trying to emigrate over to australia so hubby constantly working- i never see him! :-(

well seen as easter bunny been, and forced me to eat all this choc- bad mean eater bunny!! i still a pound heavier than i was last week, still not sure if it beacuse i'm bloated or not tho. hope its just bloating!! altho i've eaten plenty of choc, ive still always ate below 1500 cals.

not been to the gym much :-( well i only missed yesterday but thats because it was closed. maybe i be able go tonight? o will see what mood hubby in :)

17 weeks to go til my boys christening- 18lbs to loose!! i'v got to do it... thats about pound per week. with my cal intake being 1500- i should be loosing pound per week- at the moment its not working out that way tho :-(

Hi Shazza - yeah damn that Easter bunny lol :17729:

I put on 3lb and am sort of gutted :cry:

weigh day

after my weight fluctuating a lot this week. I am happy to say.... i lost 1/2lbs!!!! half a lbs a lost when i thought i would have put on weight! yeah!!

I've ate a lot of choc this week! naughty eater bunnys fault- forcing me like that!! but goes to show its fine in moderation. I eat good all day. and save lots of cals for choc... about... tut i no- 500- aww but its easter!!!

500cals for breakfast and dinner-
boiled egg & dry toast
Or
protein shake
with fruit juice and of course a bru!

dinner is a big tub of fresh soup.

500 cals for tea
jacket spud with tuna & salad
Or
80g chicken, 40g brown rice with a sauce
Or
beef stew

and for after...
500 worth of choc... nom nom nom!!! yummy choc nom nom nom. very naughty i no- but it is eater!!

yeahhh!! woke up this morning... a pound lighter!! love the feeling of seeing my weight go down!!

went to gym last night had a good cardio sesh... and good arms workout- there killing me today!!! 16lbs and a quarter to go!! 16 week till my baby's christening!! o i'm going to get into my dress!! andd then i am going to have muscles well a bit of defintion by crimbo!

thats where i want alot of muscle, in my arms....
i want some visible biceps and triceps :( tops of my arms are wider now becuase there is some small bicep there, but only little, and its only seen when i flex my arms :( want it visible without that!

its hard for women to get muscles like that though, so much eaiser for a guy >.<

500 worth of choc... nom nom nom!!! yummy choc nom nom nom. very naughty i no- but it is eater!!

:D

well done on the lb loss shazza

just been for a run and realised just how unfit i am!!
So annoying knowing how much i used to do to how much i cant do now! :-(

i used to run to do a thai boxing lesson- do a 2 hour session and then run back- not a problem- 3 miles in total + 2 lessons in boxing. today i just did half the distance mile and half- and couldnt even run half that distance :-(

Feeling soooo unfit! i just want to be the size i was and have the stamina i used to have!! not fair :-(!!!

i can do 3 classes back to back of high impact workouts, yet when it comes to running i cant do it. i really struggle with it, the longest ive ran is 1 1/2 miles :(

Back