12stone-9 stone. Jan-July

its so annoying! think it dosnt help that i find running sooo borin! the most i challenge my self is right... run to the bottom of road, run to the next road... so boring!!

weigh day-
and i lost all of a pound and a quarter... grr, why am i loosing so little!! i cut my cals by at least 500per day- which = to a pound weight loss (should do) then with exercise, i should loose more than 1/4 of a pound! i work out more than a quarter of a pounds worth.

i really want to start going to the gym more but i just cant!!! can only make it in the evening but thats the only time i see hubby! i've already sugested i go to the gym more- but its a no!! :-(

we just got a kinnect so going to do the active game. tried it yesterday. not sure if i like it or not yet tho. well will see next week if it works or not!

well had a bad few days, been feeling really poo- so what do i do when i feel poo! stuff my face and make myself feel even more poo!! grrr bad cycle!!

any way- the cal counting is something i am sure i can stick to all the time, cuz even tho i ate and ate- i logged it all, felt guilty so exercised. i feel guilty if i reach 2000 cals now.

so back on track now, moods lifted, a bit! and of to the gym. got a baby sitter for an hour (thanks mum) only the 2nd time i left him, feel so guilty aww!!

well after a few days of binging... i thought i was back on track- nooo!! i cant stop eating!! i dont want to, i feel bad, but i still eat!! grrr!! help!!!!

i think its cuz im bored and feeling poo!! ive been sooo bored these past few weeks. no where to go, nothing to do and no money even if there was anything to do! :-(

the only place i go is to the gym, and thats only 2 hours per week! boreeeeddddd!!

id be bored if i could only go for 2 hours a week :( id miss it too much!

i boredom eat too, but ive made sure ive got plenty of fresh fruit, yogurts and fruit bars in, so if i do start getting the munchies i wont be having any of the junk in the house!

i miss it!! 2 hours a week- tis rubbish!! o i got to go an extra hour this week as asked mum to baby sit. the extra hours like winning the lottery!

we have loads of junk food in house as hubby has it so cant get away from it. and hes always leaving food knockin about. grr

my dad buys alot of junk food in, like mini chocolate bars and biscuits....

still, 2 hours is better than no hours, no doubt your making the most of your time in there :)

o i find it soo hard with food knocking about- wish i had more will power!

yeah got to do 2 hours exercse on mon, means got an extra hour in this week, wohoo- makin the most of it!

thanks

well todays weigh day- and with havng a rubbsh week, eating lots. i've lost all of- 1/4 of a pound!!

still annoyng cuz still eating around 1500- even tho i've eaten a lot of junk. i should still be loosing at least a pound if i eat 500 cals less a day. grr. o well this week i will get back on track!! - i hope :-s

a loss is a loss, better than a gain. even if the loss is only small, you havent gained it :)

wohoo!! well have lost another 1 and half- just in a day!! (i no shouldnt weigh myself everyday, especially if its more than once a day!!)

well chuft!! another 1/4 of a pound then i'm into my last stone!! the final sone- then that me- my challenge i set miself- done, wohoo. - altho i think once i've done that i will want o loose another 1/2 a stone- women- were never bludi happy!!

wohoo!! well have lost another 1 and half- just in a day!! (i no shouldnt weigh myself everyday, especially if its more than once a day!!)

well chuft!! another 1/4 of a pound then i'm into my last stone!! the final sone- then that me- my challenge i set miself- done, wohoo. - altho i think once i've done that i will want o loose another 1/2 a stone- women- were never bludi happy!!

we really arnt are we?! :rolleyes:

well after another week of eating lots and lots of rubbish, drinking, take aways and lots and lots of choc. (well its been my birthday!) Also missing a gym session as the inlaws was here. i've lost... 2lbs... wohoo!! don't loose that much when i stick to my diet 100%

i am now in the 9stone's!!! (only just) finally!!! ooo am so chuft!!!

ooh congrats! :D

Had another bad week- can't seem to get my eating right just want junk food!! doesn't help this inplanon is making me have like a million periods in a month.

Thought i would of put on weight this week, earlier in the week put on 4lbs!! But some how, jumped on the scales today and lost another 2lbs!! I really don't get it, its like the harder i try the less i loose, the more of track i go the more i loose. O well i ain't complaining!!

weigh day tomorrow- and i am dreading it! this eating like pig is catching up with me, the scales say i have already put on 2lbs.

I just can't help myself- i see a chocolate bar, and i'm like no, i will be good, and before i no it i've eaten it all along with some crisp and anything else i can find.... my will power has just gone!

need to get back on track, starting feeling propper slugish and no energy.

well last week i put on a pound :-( still better than the 2lbs i thought i would of put on.

been getting on track a bit better, altho i had a night out for friends 30th, to much to drink, and big portion of cheesy chips to end the night- yum yum! but very naughty!! first time i left my lil man over night, aww missed him so much, was so strange without him!

Jumped on the scales today, and lost the pound i put on, and another half! yeah!!

not updated for a while- think it because i feel guilty for what i've been eating (everything!!) my diet has been consisting of chocolate, chinese, more chocolate, mc'd's, kfc, yet even more choc!! very big tut tut.

finding it sooo hard!! i can't even last a day! i think to myself well, i i dont have it now i'l only give in and have it tomorrow so whats the point.

but right as of today, i am back on it (even tho i dont fully believe myself!)

i have til the 28aug to loose 12lbs (yes its gone up another 2lbs :-( )

Not been on in ages, i am back on track- i no i've said it loads of times before!! but boys christening is in 2 week!! 2 weeks- where did time go!!!

I was supposed to be at my target weight for then. But having not been good- for over 2- nearly 3 months (tut tut) i still have another 11lbs to go :-(

But anyway, i want to be 6lbs of my target weight by then.

Things should be easier now- my partner now joined the band waggon- which means no more watching him stuff his face with cakes and chocolate or watching him eat mcds whilst having a diet coke- yes doing that was bloody hard!!! ha ha, think thats why i've been eating so badly for the past few months i just couldn't resist any more.

Still doing cal count. Partners first week on it and he lost 7 1/2lbs!! Bloody well done to him!

Thats even after having a chinese last night- we both had soup all day till tea time so we could squeese one in- well it was our cheat day!

I used to do his head in going out about calories all day- but now he's just the same! Good now were both doing it.

Pork pie- thats a full days calorie intake for me! :eek:

My weigh day on wed, looking forward to it, when i was eating like a pig- i dreaded it. Going picking an exercise bike up tonight to- £20- bargain!

Have also changed my target weight date- 23 sept- bf's birthday- pushing my self there- mean i HAVE to loose at least 2lbs a week till then. Hope i do it! means it took 9month for my body to get that big, then its taken 9 month to get it back. Just with lots and lots of added lady lines :cry:

Back