12stone-9 stone. Jan-July

weigh day

yeah have lost 3 and 1/4lbs. which is good, but can't help wishing it was 7 1/2lbs like bf did :-(

want to loose 3 and 3/4 lbs for boys christening- not at goal but only 6lbs off.

Remember when i had only just had him- my bmi was obese, i had put on 4 stone- the midwife even said to me "lift your belly up" when trying to check my c-section scars. I sat there thinking- god- i am never going to loose this weight. And my target was for his christening to be back to my pre pregnancy weight. It seemed forever away and now its next weekend, argh!! time flys!

fat weeble ha ha, what a word!! yeah its mad, when pregnant its like i'm pregnant- i'm aloud to be big- then once he's born and you weigh yourself its like- woaaa what was i eating!!

Just had a frozen bananna- heard some one reccomend it saying it tasted like ice cream- had in in freezer for a while- couldn't bring myself to eat it, couldn't see it being that nice. But goddd!! it was yummy!! Really did taste like ice cream accross with them mini milks. Just next time i will put a stick or something at the end, my fingers felt like they were freezing off.

grrr... weighed myself and i've gone UP half a pound... not fair!! I've been going to gym doing the bike... and even cutting my calories right down less that 1200- cuz i have 9 days to loose as much as possible, and i've put on :-(

Think i need to up my calories, but i feel bad when i do now, but in back of my mind i no thats probably why i've put the weigh back on. grrr!!!

rahhh, really not happy, I've put on 2lbs!! 2lbs!!! i stayed within my cal allowance of 1500, and even burned off 300 cals on bike.
I had a protein shake for breakfast- 90cal
Home made soup for dinner, salad for tea, and went to the pictures, so took sweets and had little bit of pop corn, all counted out and added into my calorie allowance. Rahh!! not happy!! :-( 1 week and 1 day to go- not good! :-(

weigh day

Instead of loosing another 3lbs this week- like i was hoping for. I have put on 1 1/2lbs. Really annoyed, i wouldn't of minded if i had of cheated, but i haven't :-(

Now i only have 4 days to loose as much as poss, ideally i wanted to of lost another 5lbs by then, but with putting on... i have no chance.

Going to drink water, i never drink enough and some one recomended to start. Just got my first pint down me, yuk! had to drink it with a straw.

Christening went well, my lil man slept on the way to church and all the way through his party after the church bit- woke up when we was packing things away and just wanted food- must take after his mummy- likes lots of sleep and plenty of food.

He got spoilt!! his cake was lovely- a bad thing for me- 5lbs gained in a week- tut tut.

Started to get back on track today- saying that its not even 10 o'clock- so havent been on track for that long!

Have to start planning for moving house now in 2 week, then after that its crimbo. oo can't wait!!

Back