13039 New Threads since 2 weeks ago? Gees!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nuts, 28 February 2007 Social URL.

1. Nuts

Nuts Of course I can!

Cambridge (well trying)
    :rolleyes: I can't catch up with them all so HI HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING GOOD! :eek:

Back today (another restart). Day 2 for me. Hubby on board and watching me like a hawk so gotta stick at it this time.

I can't seem to feel happy/motivated about it all but the fact that my Ketosis Strip was pink earlier, after a day and a bit was good going.

So now I know that fat is eeking its way out :fyi: , I feel alot happier to stick at it.

A restart of many for me but I always pop on here to remind myself that it can and is being done. I've got packs left over from the last try so once I have finished those, I shall pop off to see my CDC. I know she'll be chuffed to see me after so many failed attempts - I just hope I get there!

Off to update my profile, this will now be my diary.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Nuts

Nuts Of course I can!

Cambridge (well trying)
    Start Weight: 15.6lbs
    Goal 1: 14.6lbs
    Goal 2: 13.6lbs
    Goal 3: 12.6lbs
    Goal 4: 11.6lbs

Goal 5 - Get fit - Join the Police
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.