13st6... want to get to 10st

leaserule

Hi, I've recently started doing SW from home. I'm not sure how much I should be aiming to lose each week or what achievable targets I should set myself.. I know its different for each person. I just feel I need somethin to aim for and don't know where to start!

Hey, I'm about the same weight as you and my body loses about 1 or 2 lbs a week by staying on the plan and having some treats every now and then. Im happy at WI as long as I lose or sts. Aim for 1 or 2 then your not making it too hard for yourself and you should be able to stick to it!! X

Hey started 3wks ago at 13st. 4lb and also aiming for 10st mark have lost 4lb to date with a weigh in this Thursday.

I did really well on SW last year lost 2st to be 11st 8lb but hit a rough patch at home financially and personally and stopped attending class rejoined this year just 4lb lighter than I was when I joined last year.

Have joined a different class though as was too embarrassed to go back to my original group.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds familiar. I did SW in 2010 and lost 60lbs!!! I averaged 2lbs a week. Then stopped going and life got in the way and I put on nearly 3 stone :(
Trying to get back on track by myself now. Lost 3lbs so far.....
Leaserule - are you doing Extra Easy?

Hello
I thought I'd join this as its about my weight,just been weighed at class and after working so hard and going to the gym I've put 1/2 pound on! I'm so gutted and dishearted,any words of wisdom will really help now xx

Ive had all green days which I haven't done for ages and think I might of had to much he a! Ive started personal training so I thought it would be ok! Wouldn't mind but still haven't got Xmas weight off!

If you have stuck properly to SW rules then it will work.... You just have to be patient. From everything I have heard from SW leader/ PT at the gym/nutritionist...weight loss is 80% diet and 20% exercise. I bet next week will be better. I put on a pound on my first week back on SW but lost 1 the next week and 2 this week and I haven't done anything different.

Back