Step 1 Sole Source 13th May! Day 1

Nazz

Hi everyone, starting the plan tmrw. Would some some support. Iv tried it before and after a few weeks went off and never came back. This time im determined to lose the fat. 5ft 3 and 13st9 ? would love to lose and get down to 9st 7 ish depending on how i feel when i reach 10st. Please help the support would be great and help me through the hard time. And i would love to support u all in reaching ur goal x

Hi Nazz I'm on day 6 at the mo and support would be defo helpful! I'm sure you will reach your goal. Just keep that in mind its all I can think off!! I have a holiday in July and would like to get about 4 stone off by then! Just had to sit through a meal with the family in a restaurant was torture! Support is definitely needed! :)

Hi everyone, starting the plan tmrw. Would some some support. Iv tried it before and after a few weeks went off and never came back. This time im determined to lose the fat. 5ft 3 and 13st9 ? would love to lose and get down to 9st 7 ish depending on how i feel when i reach 10st. Please help the support would be great and help me through the hard time. And i would love to support u all in reaching ur goal x

Hi Nazz

You can definitely do this. The worst part is definitely the mind games your body plays on you and not necessarily the hunger you feel in the first few days. What helps me is once your in ketosis its definitely not worth bringing yourself out to have to go threw it again. So if I feel like cheating I just remind myself that this diet isnt forever and I can have what I want (in moderation) once im at goal. I started on 16th October 2012 and now just over 6 and a 1/2 stones lighter... if I can do it you can :).

Good luck on your first day... let us know how it goes :)

Thanks guys for ur support. I think the first few days r the worst. I am a seriel restarter! But this time im not looking back no matter how hard it is.. Im gettin married at the end of the year but i dont want to set a date till i have lost the weight so i need to do this x

Lms and swb hav u both been on ss/ss+. Do u have tea or ur milk allowance. I think i will need to drink my tea with milk i dont think i can do it without my tea

Hi Nazz, I'm in a very similar situation to you. I'm a restarter as I only lasted a out 2 weeks over a year ago but different frame of mind now
I'm 5ft 1 and 204lbs (14 stone 8lb) :-( this is the heaviest I have ever been! I didn't even weigh this much the day before giving birth to twins lol

I'm feeling great today. I read about recipes to make with soups and shakes so have been experimenting this morning with my old products and they were vile lol but on the plus side i was excited to drink my shake!

Would love to have a buddy for this journey? I'm planning 100% SS until 12tg July when I go on holiday for a week and the. Will be straight back to it!

Hey mememe, i didnt knw i was 13st9 i nver knew i cud be that heavy, creeps up quickly.. We can do this tgether. I think im going to stick to shakes, i dont really like them because of the after taste but they r better than the soups lol.. Il be msg'ing on here all the time to keep me on track. So let me knw hw ur getting on x

Defiantly don't see it coming!
my hallelujah moment was when I took my photos - my good god! Being this heavy and having twins does not make for a lovely belly! LoL
i will be living on fruits of forest and strawberry shakes as I don't like any of the others. I make mine up with extra water and crushed ice. Feels like more of a treat!
I will be weighed Friday so only 4 days in so hopefully see something? Unless I can hold off and wait til the following Friday which might give me more incentive. Something to mull over!
We can all do this. We know its mind over matter. I'm not gonna starve with this belly! X

Well iv got 2weeks worth of shakes so i will be getting weight next thursday. So i really hope i see a massive weight loss. I like the choc shakes and strawberry occasionaly.. Have u taken befre pics of urself? thts an idea actually. i think i will take sum so i can see where i hav lost visually..This is exciting.. Lol

Yes I did the before pics yesterday. Omg! Shocked is not the word. I think I live in a slim bubble?
I just keep looking at them. Like when you see a car crash and you shouldn't look but just can't help it! Lol

im gonna try and hold out until next Friday as I can't see any decent amount coming off in just a few days and don't want to be disheartened!

Lol o gosh im dreading mine.. I live in dream world.. Almost all of my clothes r now tight so i need to do something. Lol.. I will help u get through to next friday because i need to get to next thurs without cheating lol.. We can do this x

My clothes are only tight because I retain water! Yeh right lol

Ill get you through to next Thursday and you get me through to the Friday!!
we can do this. My consultant t this time is an inspiration. She has lost 11 1/2 stone! Can't even imagine

just have to remember the mantra 'food doesn't taste as good as skinny feels'

Haha.. Ur lucky to hav a consultant who has lost alot and kept it off, my consultant is motivating dont think she lost that much on camebridge tho think she lost her last stone on camebridge but she had always maintained which is brill..

Found one! Not my own work I pinched it lol

"What we eat in private we wear in public"

I'm gonna tattoo it on the back of my right hand. And left actually as I'd just ignore it lol

Thats a good one!! We just need to look at them before pics and disgust ourselves into not eating anything lol..

Back