14 weeks till Christmas goal!

Well stuckon track all day yesterday! Woop go me! I just keep thinking about the outcomeat the end of it when I feel like I need to eat something.

I ate:-

Breakfast:-Varity pack of Frosties and skimmed milk
Lunch:-Cheese snack pot
Tea:- WWChicken hotpot and veg with gravy

And I resistedthe left over Halloween sweets!!

So I’vestuck well and truly on my diet all week!! I feel great! Going to weigh myself Mondayfor my final weeks loss. I’m hoping for2lbs loss.

Todaysmenu:-

B:-Choco-rocks variety box size cereal
L:-Batchelors Chicken Deli Pasta
D:- Steakand salad

Myboyfriend is on a get BIG diet so we are having steak for him. Its weird how I want to get smaller and hewants to get bigger. Not bigger as infat but more muscle. He’s at the gymevery night doing weights and eating protein and carbs, wish I could cut off myfat and give it to him be so much easier haha!

Been major off track this weekend! Saturday i didnt eat anything all day until tea time when me and mum got a FAMILY meal deal from m&s and had nachos, chicken fajitas, chips, colesaw and hot choc fudge cake with ice cream! Dread to think the calories in that!! Then Sunday wasnt to bad i suppose but could of been better Cocopops for breakfast, Lettuce cheese and colesaw for lunch (random but i fancied it) and a roast for tea with apple crumble and ice cream for afters!! So back to it today though! Got left over roast dinner for my lunch but most of its veg so surely that wont be to much. I have also done NO exercise since last Monday i think :/ Just had no motivation at all!

Had a little blip yesterday only a little one though! Stuck to it all day until went to my boyfriends after a bonfire and his mum was dishing up apple crumble! So 2 days in a row i have had apple crumble! But today is a new day and i will not give up!! I have also decided to not weigh myself for like 2 weeks and then hopefully i will see a big different and not just the odd pounds here and there when i'm weighing every bloody day!! I just cant resist when the scales are there when i go to the bathroom on a morning, so the scales have gone!!! i have hidden them from myselfs so that i dont see them every morning and dont feel the need to weigh myself!

I have put them in my mums room for the time being as I leave the house waaayyy before she wakes up! but the car is definitly the best idea i think!! Thanks for the advice x

Right so... i know i said i wasnt going to weigh myself for a few weeks but couldnt resist this morning and kind of happy i did, was 11stone exactly so I've still had a loss :) and i'm hoping by the end of this week i'll be in the 10's woooo!!

Well done on 11st :D
Have you got back into the exercise this week?

Nope :( my friend i go jogging with is sick and i just dont have the motivation to go out on my own :-( but starting the gym on Monday so hopefully i will get back on to the exercise next week :) xx

Clairexo123 said:
Nope :( my friend i go jogging with is sick and i just dont have the motivation to go out on my own :-( but starting the gym on Monday so hopefully i will get back on to the exercise next week :) xx

This is why I don't exercise with anyone. I've learnt that if they cannot go I don't go! Down load run keeper to your fone it's a great motivator! Stick your favorite tunes on and away u go. Bet u will feel great :) x

forgot to have breakfast today so just had a chocolate SF milkshake was quite nice actually! having late lunch today because at brownies tonight and dont get home till about 8 so will have my lunch (mug shot) about 2:30-3:00!

Well done dude!!!

Def agree with the tip on runkeeper - I bloody love that app, it definitely makes me push myself and you can set alerts at different times or distances and stuff.

I have a Blackberry and it can't find it!! Tbh i arent quite sure how to use Appworld even though i have had my phone for nearly 2 years!! haha

oh my god I know - I have one for work and I literally cannot do anything on it! They are so confusing!!

Do you have an MP3 player you listen to while running ? Another thing I find helps when alone is set targets with songs, so depending on how advanced a runner you are I set myself targets like run 3 songs then I can walk for a min etc.

Gym is sometimes better in the winter anyway though - are you planning on doing classes or your own thing?

Good morning all! Even though i have tried my hardest I just can't not weigh myself so weighed again today!! Think when i weigh myself everyday it gives me the boost i need for the rest of the day if i see the scales go down i suppose and if that's what i need then suppose that's what ill have to do! So weighed this morning and was 10.13,4. so not a lot down but still down so it has given me a boost to stick to it today which is good i suppose.

Claire
x

Had a crap weekend :( Got to 10.12 Saturday but then ate LOADS!! and i mean LOADS! So was back to 10.13 this morning. Starting the gym tonight though! Hoping to loose 3 pound this week so that i am into the single numbers of the 10's!!

Back