14 weeks till Christmas goal!

Hi Claire- weekends are so hard :( I wouldn't worry about it. Start afresh today, you will be well into the 10s and enroute to the 9s in no time :)

Cant wait to be enroute to the 9's!! :) Weighed this morning 10.12,0! and extremely stiff from the gym!!! But want to be 10.11 something tomorrow so gives be the boost!!

Having major food issues today and not the issues were I can't stop eating... I just can't eat! :/ For breakfast i normally have porridge or a variety box of cereal but i just didnt fancy anything so had a slim fast milk shake which is fine but now its dinner and i just arent hungry again!! I'm not sick or anything just dont feel like eating and dont fancy forcing food down my throat

Oh no :( Maybe you are coming down with something :(

How about some soup for lunch to keep your energy up?

I have some slim-a-soups in my draw my just have one of them like you say just to keep my energy up. I dont feel like i'm coming down with anything though feel absolutely fine but we will see :)

Gym again tonight :) my friend i went with last night only wanted to go once a week but found another buddy who will go with me more !!:) I will see 10.9 by the end of this week!! its only 2lbs :/

Cool well done for gym- it is hard to keep up motivation through Nov/Dec but its so much nicer than the horrific Jan when everyone piles in there for the month!

Good luck for your loss :)

slim fast shake for breakie again! Have no red milk though so had to do it with semi-skimmed but only use 1 scoop instead of 2 and only half of a 250ml glass of milk. Good job i aren't hungry and i'm only doing it to give myself some calories to start off the day. I know its probably not right but had no other option lol! Not weighing till Friday now i have decided so fingers crossed i will have a loss :) x

Good morning all!!

Had a good day yesterday :) was hard not to weigh myself this morning but glad i havent now because cant wait for tomorrow morning! Off shopping tonight and i can imagine my friends will want a mcdonalds so ill have to go to m&s or something while they go there. I'm not buying anything though suppose i am just been used for a lift off my friend but suppose i get to see her.

Anyway have a good day!!

Raided cupboards at home today for low calorie foods we havent eaten to fill up my food draw at work! Got some ryvita crispbreads and some ryvita crackers which are only 27 calories per cracker sooo for lunch i am tomato soup (236) and a pack of 5 ryvita crackers (135) so for 371 is okay for my din dins!

Hello, just a little daily update of my progress. Weighed this morning 10.10 so happy with that but it is the weekend this weekend so cant see me loosing this weekend. Will try my hardest to stick to it though :)

Hi Everyone hope you have all had a good weekend!! I have had a **** weekend diet wise as per usual so i am back to 10.11,8 but i will fight back this week! Its just annoying that i do so well in the week and then take steps back at the weekend!! grr oh well new day today :) Gym tonight as well so will have to work etra hard!

Hi Claire- weekends are soooo flipping hard.

I'm trying a new thing, when I crave chocolate I have a protein bar, you can get chocolatey/fudgey ones and they take longer to eat and fill you up more than a normal choc bar? Or a hot choc?

Very Very Very BAD day yesterday!!! Had Slimfast for breakie... Pasta bake for dinner....Pasta for tea!!! 45mins at the gym though but far to much pasta!!! ARGHH. Got over the chocolate craving though. Pay day is Friday so i will be gettin as much in as possible then cant really afford it at the moment.

Payday cannot come soon enough!!!!!!!! $$££££
Well done for the gym, that will have offset a bit of the pasta!

Good morning all!! Not been on the diet hardly the past few days fallen out with the boyf so comfort eating to not eating at all! But last night he turned up at my house with a pizza from the Italian so a way to a girl’s heart… well my heart FOOD! So weighed this morning and I’m 10.11,4 so put maybe a pound on or something. I think I might try stay on track today and then just sack it off till Monday as going shopping Friday night so will eat out and off to friends Saturday night for drinks and nibbles and Sunday will be hung over so hmmm. I will try to stay on track as much as I can but can’t see it happening so will definitely get back on track Monday

Back