14 weeks till Christmas goal!

after a weekend of eating absolutely loads.... i am now 10.12 so need to get my arse in to gear and keep going!!! What gave me the will power to keep at it before??? because whatever it was i have none of it now :-(

Hi Claire- dont worry about the weekend just start afresh today. Just really concentrate on why you are losing the weight, maybe even write down a list to formalise it for motivation. You can do :)

i Started my fresh yesterday... well sort of. had real good day at work actually probably didnt eat enough which i am now glad about because got home and we was having a cantonese takeaway. I had chicken with chilli salt and peppers in batter and shared mix platter with my brother (shared the chicken too) so not to bad really could of been a lot worse. Anyway weighed this morning and was 10.11 so i have still shifted a pound and its given me the motivation to stick to it today as well :)

Awesome Claire- you are in the 10s :) Takeaway sounds epic even at 9 in the morning hahah!!

Hello everyone.

Very bad weekend!! Didn’t even dare weigh myself this morning so going to try and last all week so that I don’t see that I have put weight on. Went out Saturday night drank vodka and cranberry juice and Blue WKDs while out so million calories. Then went for Mcdonalds after night out. Sunday… Was hungover so ate a bacon sandwich, 4 slices of toast and god knows how many fizzy drinks. Yesterday went xmas shopping 11am got hungry had a Mcdonals then 1:30pm hungry again had a FOOT LONG subway not a 6”er a FOOT LONG!! Then had tea which was pretty much a full English breakfast. So I dread to think my weight so today back on track!!!

Hello weighed this morning i know i said i wasnt going to but i always say that haha so i need to stop saying now i think because we know full well i will well anyway i was 10.10 so only a pound on really. its my xmas party on 15th and would like to be 10.5 for it so got under 2 weeks to do it and i will try my god damn hardest!!!

Back