140lb to lose

Thanks chezz how are you getting on? It's not easy but 1 day at a time X

I like to think of it as one meal at a time. 1 healthy meal is a success :) 3 is a victory :) xx

hi pink
i really do understand you love i had 3 months of not getting to grip but im glad to say im back on track how are you love x x

You still did it hun, you still came back and you're still strong. Well done just for that! :)

You can do it. You reallyreally can. Yes it's hard, and it's awful in this weather not being able to just pick up what you want when appetite can be low (leading to being hungry in the evening and wanting a quick fix) but you CAN do it. Think about this time next year when you'll be able to cope with the heat a bit better as you're down a few stone. You CAN do it!

You can do it Pink, like the other have said, I love hershey idea of one meal at a time :) xxx

Well I haven't been eating great at all .. Yesterday I got the most fabulous news my little cousin has asked me to be her baby's godmother & I am over the moon. So today I'm taking all your advice & fighting hard taking it one meal at a time . Logging everything even if it is not the best option. Going to start swimming & walking again & just taking it as it comes x

Awww sweetheart, congratulations :) What a lovely goal to work towards too! :)

So today I'm taking all your advice & fighting hard taking it one meal at a time . Logging everything even if it is not the best option. Going to start swimming & walking again & just taking it as it comes x

It's the only way to do it hun - just keep going!

And fab news about becoming a godmother :)

Aw hun so sweet you are going to be a good mother hun and well done on logging everything and getting back to walking and swimming xxx

oh pink thats news x x

Not so great but my blood pressure is down which is one thing I guess I weighed in on Wednesday at 21st 7lb need to get myself sorted how are you doing x

Good luck getting organised over the weekend hun, I find if I meal plan I am much more likly to stay on track, but maybe thats just me! xxx

Well done on the blood pressure :) Hope it continues coming down. Here's to the weight moving too :)

well done hun brill news x x :D

Hey everyone been AWOL for a whole haven't even been attempting any kind of healthy eating plan but I have decided enough is enough & I am going back to my class can't really afford it but I can't afford to have high blood pressure & over weight either. I can't do it in my own I just don't have enough willpower. Can't join until Monday but I'm already looking forward to it. Thanks for all you encouragement i am forever grateful xx

Hey everyone been AWOL for a whole haven't even been attempting any kind of healthy eating plan but I have decided enough is enough & I am going back to my class can't really afford it but I can't afford to have high blood pressure & over weight either. I can't do it in my own I just don't have enough willpower. Can't join until Monday but I'm already looking forward to it. Thanks for all you encouragement i am forever grateful xx

Well done for coming back! X

Back