140lbs+ to lose - walking it off!

Thanks ladies, yes there's nothing like reading the book for yourself because she makes it sound so easy. I make it sound like a blinking nightmare! It's called Eating Less by Gillian Riley. Might not speak to you like it has for me, but worth a shot for a couple of quid.

Spring is here! Yey! Downside -the afternoon sun is shining in my window at a different angle and I've just spotted that I need the duster out. I guess it's called Spring cleaning for a reason and that's probably it. I suppose I should think of the calorie burn. Off I trot.... :wave_cry:

you can do a little dance hun while you doing it lol

I guess it's called Spring cleaning for a reason and that's probably it. I suppose I should think of the calorie burn. Off I trot.... :wave_cry:

LOL well done you, I've been staring at a cobweb for a few weeks now :) Procrastination is my strong point.

And look how much better your BMI is than mine - we are so going to rock this, Essie! :D

morning essie how are you today love x x

Afternoon Chezz, I am ill! Wahhhhhhh! Got fluey symptoms and feeling like mega poop! Daughter is ill too and hasn't returned to university because of it. All a bit rubbish at the moment. I've filled up on vitamin C and taken everything I can think of, supplement and medicinal. Just going to rest it off and hope it doesn't last too long.

Hope you wonderful ladies are ok and doing well :)

hi est
ohh you poor love i hope you feeel better soon love and you do right get yourself wrapped up and keep warm love x x x

Thanks everyone. Just one of those things I guess. Everyone I've been around has been sick, so I'm not surprised that I'm feeling unwell. Hardly did anything today but I'm not comforting eating and I've managed to cook (kind of) rather than ordering in, which I was tempted to do.

Food:
B - Oats so simple and banana
L - Chicken and tomato sandwich, grapes.
D - Jacket spud with light laughing cow triangle and salad.
Water - 1.5l
Exercise - Finding TV remote and coughing.

Hope you feel better soon hun xx

hi est how are you feeling now love x x x

I'm feeling a little better thanks, although I've had a busy day so I'm more than ready to Get dosed up and into my bed. Had to go to the police station to give a statement about the incident that took place last week and I was there for hours. What is it about police stations? As soon as I walked in I felt like a criminal even though i'm not being accused of anything! On the plus side there were some colourful people in the waiting area so it was actually quite amusing at times. Might seem odd to others that was something to comment on, but I've locked myself away so much over the past four years seeing life in full swing is a bit of a novelty still.

Went for for a walk with my daughter along the prom and had tea out. Stuck to plan all day.

B- Apple and a pear
L - Shapers (Boots) Japanese prawn and salmon sushi rice salad (longest title ever!) and a packet of shapers onion rings
D - Chicken breast, jacket potato, peas and grilled tomatoe (Simply Chicken meal at Sizzler pub)
Water - 2l
Exercise - Pacer stopped in the morning which was annoying because I'd been to town and back and it said id done 900 steps. Finished day on 6500 (2.5miles) after our evening walk but it was more like double that really. Stupid app.

Hope everyone is well...shall go check diaries now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 43
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    717.4 KB · Views: 38
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    436.1 KB · Views: 47
Funny isn't it that we feel guilty, even when we haven't done anything :). i think it's how authority was drummed into us...

Glad you're feeling better sweetie! And nice looking food :)

Needed a day to recharge my batteries after a stressful week so I've spent the day dosed up with meds, in my pjs.

Quick food update:

B- Oats so simple with honey
L - Egg salad pitta. Apple melon and grape pot.
D- 2 small jacket potatoes, 1 light cheese triangle, rocket and tomato salad with low calorie dressing.
Water - 2l

Hope all is well with everyone.

Subscribed here too, and just ordered the eat less book off amazon seems everyone else raves about it too I have been looking for a good book like this for ages but could never find what I wanted and a huge well done and get well soon xx

Back