140lbs+ to lose - walking it off!

stay stong love your going to get through this x x x x

Hiya Ladies, still feeling strong but it's been an effort! Pleased to get 3lbs off this week which means I have now lost all the weight I accumulated since July 2011. This is a weight bracket I am well used to, having hovered around this for years and years. I guess this weight was my plateu - I could eat enough calories to feed my over eating addiction and stay the same weight. That being said its made me want to get into the 19's even more!

NSVs this week are -

NOT GIVING UP! Nothing else to say, it's been a horrible week! (Oh and the eyelash/eye puff reduction, let's not forget that!)

I sense a cold coming on so I've upped my vitamin c and green leafy veg intake to boost my immune system, and cut down on dairy which usually holds any phlegminess off. Hope everyone is well xxx

Last edited:
Woohoo Essie, well done you champ - you've lost THREE stone!!!! :D :worthy:

And look how your BMI has dropped, wow that is massively impressive!

You can do this until target weight now hun, you've proved to yourself that even when you feel a bit wobbly, you can stay on track!!! xxxx

You are awesome! 3 whole stone as well as 4 years of weight!

The struggles this week just further show you can do this long term.

Fantastic!!!

Started 20/01/15
28lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% - 07/04/15
2st - 07/04/15
2st 7 -

Hey hun well done on your weight loss :)

Hope the cold isnt to bad hun xx

Well done, so pleased for you xxxx

well done on your 3 stone loss love and your 3lbs off you did it you got through the hard week x :happy096:

Awww thanks everyone :) All going ok here, hormonal to high heaven but other than that, things are fine. Had a few days indoors, so tomorrow I have made plans to go on a long walk. My mum returned from Australia today so I will go and get the gossip from her.
Snuggling down to watch Masterchef and then The Island because I am sooooo energetic and totes a fitness role model. XD
Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

Hi everyone!

She was pleased to get home, Susie! She is a bit of a homebody, if my brother hadn't just had a child she wouldn't have bothered. Its nice to have her back. She said I look taller and I have a healthy glow - I'll take that!

Almost my three month anniversary and I'm struggling a bit. Last week was hard appetite wise, this week has been hard mental health wise. I'm hoping the TOTM fairies have something to do with my erratic emotions. Meh, anyway, none of it is going to make me give up.

Hugs to everyone x

I am loving your new picture - you can see a big difference in your pretty face!

You have had a tough week, I know, but hun you can do this. You're way ahead of me in the loss stakes, even though you started after me - and I couldn't be more made up for you! xxx

hi esse you can tell you lost weight love in your pic x x well done hun x x

Thanks very much :) :) :)

Very pleased to get into the 280s after losing 4lbs this week. Also, knee lump has reduced and I'm beginning to feel my collar bone again. Fitness continues to improve, one big difference is the amount of time I can stand comfortably for. When I was unfit I couldn't browse the shelves in shops for any length of time, or peruse the library books without wants to sit down. Now I don't even notice that I'm standing, which is of course how it should be. The little walks that felt like treks in the beginning are now routes that I don't even consider a 'walk'.

All that being said this last two weeks has been tough mentally. I think it's definitely harder to focus on myself when I have my kids home for the holidays. Nevertheless I've loved having my daughter home, especially as its 1-2-1 time, which as a mother of twins has been extremely rare in their lifetimes.

My other daughter has glandular fever and has remained at university with her bf who is also ill. Got to spend the day helping her with an essay that is due tomorrow, so that will be mega fun, not. Hope everyone has a brilliant day, and hope the weekend is treating you kindly xx much love x

Back