140lbs+ to lose - walking it off!

Afternoon sounds lovely. I wish I had had the patience to be crafty but I have the attention span of a small child most of the time haha

Started 20/01/15
33lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% - 07/04/15
2st - 07/04/15
2st 7 -

image.jpgI'm not very crafty really, Laura. My mum is an artist so it's difficult to compete, but it does mean there is always lots of different crafty bits around to play with. I made a few necklaces and bracelets today. On the one I've uploaded I made a clay pendant that says 'Angel' and then popped a charm on top. Not sure I'm fooling anyone into thinking I'm an angel any time soon though. It's all a bit odd but good fun and you can make stuff to match any outfit you can think up, as long as you don't mind looking a tiny bit potty.

Good day, stepped on the scales when I got in and had the fright of my life, and won't be stepping on them again until they decide to behave themselves, straight to the naughty step for them!

Borrowed a rain Mac from my mum and it blummin fit (she is much much smaller than I am so it must drown her). It was nice to be able to try something on and not die of embarrassment when it doesn't fit across the back so you end up dislocating your arms trying to squeeze them in the arm holes before giving up in a hot mess.
My mum makes the nicest food in the world, she kills me. But I've been good as gold...an angel, if you will :)
Off to read my book because it's getting good and drink my last litre. Hope everyone has had a good day, will check diaries in a little while xx

Love your necklace, very pretty!

My husband is a designer so totally get whole other people are more creative. Haha.

Stay away from scales, they don't always realise that there role is to comply!

Started 20/01/15
33lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% - 07/04/15
2st - 07/04/15
2st 7 -

Not sure I'm fooling anyone into thinking I'm an angel any time soon though. It's all a bit odd but good fun and you can make stuff to match any outfit you can think up, as long as you don't mind looking a tiny bit potty.

That looks lovely. I agree you're no angel LOL (I'm sure you are, but it had to be said) and i promise to continue speaking to you if you decide that the whole hippy look is for you, complete with cornbraids and beads :D

It was nice to be able to try something on and not die of embarrassment when it doesn't fit across the back so you end up dislocating your arms trying to squeeze them in the arm holes before giving up in a hot mess.

I love the way you write Essie - how many of us have been stuck in a dressing room with a bloody shirt stuck across our backs, red faced trying to wriggle out of it without ripping anything, shirt or muscle! :D

BUT step away from the scales young lady, you know better than that :) xxx

Gosh that the problem I have with coats. Even my husbands coat won't zip up. Love the jewellery making. Well jel xx

That necklace is so pretty :D

Another one who says to step away from the scales, they'll soon be back to behaving :)

love the necklace x x x

You're all totes correct, don't step on the scales after drinking 4l of water and just after eating. What was I expecting?? Anyway, today is another day! I've purposely made myself have a lie in this morning because I've been up at 5am the past couple of days, for reasons yet to be established.

So, I need new clothes. I'm wearing the same 4 tops in rotation and I only have two that are not t-shirts. Also my trousers no longer fit. Also my two bras that I bought recently are getting a smidge unsupportive. And my knickers are falling down. All in all I look a proper vision of beauty, I'm expecting to get scouted by a modelling agency the next time I set foot out of the house, obviously.

Not much planned today, might have a daughter making an appearance but then again maybe not until tomorrow. I haven't seen this daughter for 2.5 months and I've dropped over 30lbs in that time. If she doesn't gasp in amazement at how different I look i'm straight up shutting the door in her face, she can sleep on the naughty step (with the scales).

Right then, here's to Thursday. Let's all drink water and be merry. Have a good day beauties x

morning esse
hey soon as you step out of that door the cameras will be rolling strut your pose girl

wow your daughter is in for a beautiful surprise and i bet she will see it straight away

have a great day and clink the glasses of water happy merry thursday x x

hope you have had a great day honey x x x

You have such a great way with words Essie.

Hope you have had a good day!

Started 20/01/15
33lb lost to date
Milestones

7lb - 10/02/15
1st - 03/03/15
5% - 03/03/15
1st 7 - 24/03/15
10% - 07/04/15
2st - 07/04/15
2st 7 -

All in all I look a proper vision of beauty, I'm expecting to get scouted by a modelling agency the next time I set foot out of the house, obviously.

ROFL I hear you on the knicker front, a work colleague pointed out that for every 5 steps i took, the 6th involved a knicker hike! :eek: So off to M&S i went :).

Was your daughter gobsmacked? :D

Have you be scouted for front of Vogue or still in process of resuscitating your daughter from her shock?!

Hope you've had a fab day x

Aloha everyone! Daughter hasn't arrived yet so she lives to see another day. More fool her though cos with each day I lose a few more ounces (I hope) so little does she know that she is only making it worse for herself in the long run. Perhaps I can keep putting her off until this time next year then I could have my own Biggest Loser grand reveal? Perhaps a tad extreme but it's almost worth it. (Jokes, I miss her lots).

Women's Health/Vogue magazine have yet to come knocking, but I put that down to Blackpool being possibly the last location on the planet that they'd send a modelling scout to, so it's actually not my fault. Their loss obvs.

I felt like the Queen of Bloat last night, it was so painful and I looked like I was 24 months pregnant. Finally subsided this morning but it was horrible while it lasted. Not sure what caused it, didn't have anything that 'could' have caused bloat. I'm quickly learning though, now I'm being mindful of what I'm eating, that sometimes there is no definitive answer to why these things happen and for a control freak like me that's pretty tough news to digest (Hahaha, DIGEST...crack myself up sometimes).
Just read that paragraph back, and see this is why I love this forum...30secs in I'm grumbling about bloat, last week it was the Mrs Moon Chronicles, Lord only knows what delightful bodily function I will dazzle you with next week.

Well, now I've given you all something to look forward to, I shall bow out. Have a fabulous day everyone x much love!

ROFL I hear you on the knicker front, a work colleague pointed out that for every 5 steps i took, the 6th involved a knicker hike! :eek: So off to M&S i went :).

Was your daughter gobsmacked? :D

hahah Susie, hilarious images you've just given me there hun. Shall giggle about that while I eat my breakfast x

Just read that paragraph back, and see this is why I love this forum...30secs in I'm grumbling about bloat, last week it was the Mrs Moon Chronicles, Lord only knows what delightful bodily function I will dazzle you with next week.

LOL the first Minis forum I joined (where I met the lovely Lisa), one of our friends would talk all the time about poo - hers, other peoples - it got quite hilarious!

Anyway, it's your diary - you can talk about whatever you like :D

Back