140lbs+ to lose - walking it off!

I fear as time goes by this may become me! Don't get me started on poop, I know it's not like me to show much self restraint when it comes to over-sharing, but believe me I've held myself back on numerous occasions!

I remember listening to Johnny Vaughan, when he'd started his weight loss regime, being so upset when he said "I've had a big dump, why haven't I lost weight?!". And I went yeah, why not, weight out, less on scales, surely! Don't get it myself...:D

There is an old Finnish saying: " Everything is poo, except for pee."

You guys make me giggle :bighug:

New clothes sounds v exciting Esse... I had a mooch in some high street shoppes the other day,,, the options are mind Boggling!! being restricted yo Evans or SimplyBe at least made things more straightforward!!

Haha, no no no ladies, I'm not becoming crazy Poop Lady of this forum! What goes on with my bowels is staying strictly between me and NHS choices dot com!

Love that quote Susu, the Finnish sound like an insightful lot!

Claire, I think I'll be sticking to New Look or Yours clothing today. I can't wait to be able to shop in 'regular' shops because everything is so much cheaper. The day I can go into Primarni and do a huge shop I will be a happy bunny. I'm obviously very easily pleased! (Plus I'll only do it the once because I don't like that they use sweatshops).

It's time to get out of my pit and attempt to look presentable. Nothing worse than standing in changing rooms at the best of times, let alone when you feel a bit less than pulled together. Have a good one, one and all xx

Definitely not easily pleased, I'm looking forward to exactly the same thing. I always seem to wear the same things time and time again because they're "safe" options if that makes sense :)

Hope you're having a lovely day and find some bargains in the shops xx

Thanks ladies, I've had a lovely day. Daughter didn't drop on the floor in amazement though, rude. I bought everything in a size 22 this time! Woo! Even a pair of chinos with zero elastic or give in them, that was a big NSV for me. Daughter has to force me to try them on because they were totally out of my comfort zone. Glad she did, although I think I'll feel a little self conscious in them for a while, they cling to my legs and I'm not used to that!

Also had our lunch on the beach and went to the sing-along cinema event in the centre of town. It was SUCH a glorious day and Blackpool was buzzing with crowds, entertainment, and people generally having a good time. It lovely to be involved in it, I've spent the past four years hiding and now I feel like I'm living again.
We went to Wetherspoons for dinner (Chicken Caesar salad, no dressing - daughter had fish, chips and mushy peas, rude). I somehow managed to get 2l of water in as well. All in all a very positive day. Now I'm going to take a shower, put my feet up and drink another 2l before bed. Eurovision tonight, can't help but love it.
Weigh in tomorrow! Coming to check diaries now x

I love Primarni even if ethically its not great but then not sure any of them are that brilliant. Nike though dear clearly use terrible sweat shops :(

Hope you've managed to find some lovely new things that make you feel as fab as you are x

I suppose you're right about all shops being a bit dubious ethically. Short of knitting my own undies I guess it's always going to be a minefield.

I can crochet

images.jpg

Or when I win lotto I'll have them all tailored to fit ;)

Made myself chuckle as was thinking could have my own sweatshop just generating things for me & my WEMITT friends

Oooo a lottery win would be welcome! I like to have lottery fantasises at least once a month. Just in case it ever happens you understand. I don't want to be one of the winners you hear about on the news that ends up in prison for crashing their lambo or killing their cousin. I'd just like a house, cars for me and the kids and to open up a veggie/vegan/healthy cafe/tearoom. Holiday to Bora Bora wouldn't go amiss either.

Well, hello there, My name is Essie and I've lost 7 freaking pounds this week! What??? It's got to be all down to watching my carb intake a bit more than I was. Plus I've put in effort exercise wise this week too. And I've drunk a lot of water. Needless to say I'm rather happy about it.

62lbs in 18weeks is much more than I could have hoped for when I started this, yey! Lastly, I'd like to thank my agent, the ladies on WEMITTS and my mother and father for having me......

Wow 7lbs !!!!! Well done :clap:

I didn't make those. Just thought they would make you laugh.

I did make this cushion though

IMG_20150326_141433_rewind.jpg

Wow 7lbs !!!!! Well done :clap:

I didn't make those. Just thought they would make you laugh.

I did make this cushion though

View attachment 174091

i was in awe of them and was looking forward to ordering myself some crochet hot pants when I get to goal weight (now there's a lovely image for a Sunday morning)!!! I'm also in awe of your cushion but in a totally different way. Lovely colours, you're very talented! Now, if you could just make another one and cut them into the shape of a bra cup and stitch them together to form a bra I'm pretty sure my boobies would look fab!

Oooo a lottery win would be welcome! I like to have lottery fantasises at least once a month. Just in case it ever happens you understand. I don't want to be one of the winners you hear about on the news that ends up in prison for crashing their lambo or killing their cousin. I'd just like a house, cars for me and the kids and to open up a veggie/vegan/healthy cafe/tearoom. Holiday to Bora Bora wouldn't go amiss either.

I'd open a book shop with a cafe selling amazing cakes. Not actually work there you understand but swan in & out a bit ;)

Well, hello there, My name is Essie and I've lost 7 freaking pounds this week! What??? It's got to be all down to watching my carb intake a bit more than I was. Plus I've put in effort exercise wise this week too. And I've drunk a lot of water. Needless to say I'm rather happy about it.

62lbs in 18weeks is much more than I could have hoped for when I started this, yey! Lastly, I'd like to thank my agent, the ladies on WEMITTS and my mother and father for having me......
Blooming marvellous result - well done :talk017:

Back