14lbs by Christmas

lydia86 14lbs (0lbs lost,14lbs lost)
melissajayne 14lbs (2lbs lost, 12lbs to go)
shrinkingannie 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Carrie1980 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Sam 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Leanerandlighter 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
Poppy 14lbs (0lbs lost,14lbs to go)
Titanium 8lbs (0lbs lost, 8lbs to go)
joselin 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
*Joanne* 14lbs (0lbs lost,14lbs to go)
lottiebird 14lbs (1lb lost,13lbs to go)
StinginBelle 14lbs (0lbs lost, 14lbs to go)
lady-muck 14lbs (7lbs lost - 7lbs to go)

It's my weigh in day today! I'm week 4 and I lost 3¼lb this week :)

StinginBelle 14lbs (3¼lbs lost, 10¾lbs to go)
lady-muck 14lbs (7lbs lost - 7lbs to go)

What is Exante is it expensive.
Ultraslim is just the same as slim fast really but about a £1 cheaper lol.

Exante costs around £105 for 4 weeks with delivery. You can get soups, carbonara and porridge, but I've only bought shakes and bars and all taste nice. They say you should add a meal for a week, every 28 days, but I'm going to eat 1 meal per week instead. I've been doing this one:

Total Solution is a Very Low Calorie diet (610kcals). This is the ultimate in quick results, you have 3 total meal replacements each day safe in the knowledge that in doing so you will be getting 100% RDAs. If followed correctly clients can expect to lose approximately 12lb – 16lb a month.

I'm mostly enjoying it, probably because it feels quick! x

In. Start today. I'm 14st 0lb on the scales this a.m :)

Wannabe14Stone (lol username mistake haha)... (0lb lost, 14lb to go)...

Afternoon all -
First post on here - And I joined MiniMins because I wanted to lose a stone before Christmas - Stumbled across this thread and it seemed perfect - Diet starts Monday ... However i'm not doing a particular diet ... Just ditching take-aways, bread and pasta ... (which is basically what i eat all the time)... Can I join you guys on this thread - Could really do with this for motivation... xx

Please can I join in this challenge? I really need something to help me lose some weight. Very unhappy with myself and how I am, but struggle to keep on track and do anything about it. Hopefully this challenge with you guys will help!

I won't be able to weigh until Sunday morning to give you an official starting weight, but I know I'm somewhere around 12 st 9lbs.

Welcome ladies. Of course you can join. Just add yourselves to the list. I can't do it from my phone unfortunately! Hope this group helps!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

"Exante costs around £105 for 4 weeks with delivery. You can get soups, carbonara and porridge, but I've only bought shakes and bars and all taste nice. They say you should add a meal for a week, every 28 days, but I'm going to eat 1 meal per week instead. I've been doing this one:

Total Solution is a Very Low Calorie diet (610kcals). This is the ultimate in quick results, you have 3 total meal replacements each day safe in the knowledge that in doing so you will be getting 100% RDAs. If followed correctly clients can expect to lose approximately 12lb – 16lb a month.

I'm mostly enjoying it, probably because it feels quick! x "

wow thanks for this - ive just been discussing it with my other half and im going to move onto it in a few weeks.
Sorry for more questions but whenever you find the time to reply id love your advice on a few things.
have you been doing any exercise at all? and exactly how have you lost they weight youve lost so far. has it took a month for you to lose the stone + youve already lost.
are you quite a busy person which could aid in your weight loss. sorry its just im not doing much at the minute - thats why i need to make sure i get some exercise in too.
And lastly lol how do you feel health wise i mean is it making you grumpy or tired ect. Its just i have a little boy - and i couldnt bear being grumpy for a month or to tired ect.
Sorry for all the questions but im really interested in this diet Thanks Kim xxx

have you been doing any exercise at all? and exactly how have you lost they weight youve lost so far. has it took a month for you to lose the stone + youve already lost.
are you quite a busy person which could aid in your weight loss. sorry its just im not doing much at the minute - thats why i need to make sure i get some exercise in too.
And lastly lol how do you feel health wise i mean is it making you grumpy or tired ect. Its just i have a little boy - and i couldnt bear being grumpy for a month or to tired ect.
Sorry for all the questions but im really interested in this diet Thanks Kim xxx

Yes, it has taken me the month to lose my 15¾lb. I haven't been doing any extra exercise yet - I usually walk quite a bit but haven't been for the past 2 weeks as I've been on holiday from work. I bought some resistance bands so will try them out soon. Apparently that sort of thing is better than cardio when you're on a VLCD as your body is already burning lots of fat.

I had an awful headache for the first few days but once my body went into ketosis, the headache shifted and I started to feel good. You just have to be strong and get over those first days - sooo worth it! Your breath will no doubt be horrible but I have been using a breath spray and breath strips to keep on top of that side of things. Yuck!

Feel free to ask anything else - I'm happy to help someone who wants to do this :) xx

Wannabe14Stone (lol username mistake haha)... (0lb lost, 14lb to go)...
xoxkellikinsxox 14lb (0lbs lost, 14lb to go)

Back