Total Solution 14lbs to go

precious

Gold Member
Morning morning only me yes back again this time though I mean business I'm gonna give it my all and my very last go at this.

I weighed myself this morning on my scales (as Drs have a 3 week wait as they are fully booked I needed to know) and my weight is a whopping 13.9 eek eek eek!!! I'll say no more

But I'm determined more than ever to knuckle down and stop making excuses. I'm also off work for 2 weeks as it's half term so really gonna get the bulk of me gone.

My main aim is 12st for now so let's get started 4 packs and 2 litres easy peasy right? ;-)

Good luck to everyone we so can do it....

Yay a diary hun :) hows it been today? glad your back xx

Day 1 done wasn't too difficult, day 2 and day 3 are the worst ones eek ....

4 packs some chicken and 2 litres down

Well done Precious, and welcome back :) One day at a time hey? It seems more do-able then.
I'm just messing around with it at the mo, as I've had a couple of planned breaks, but I'm gonna be back on it with a vengeance after my birthday!
X x

morning morning....

right i have to do this ... its day 2 today... I've just worked out with all my messing around since last summer I've gained a whopping 25lbs I'm such a pain in the back side....

but..... I'm not gonna mess around no more.... i HAVE to do this....i have to get into K - no more sulking how much I've gained....

Ive struggled massively but this time i WILL do it... 12 ST I'm commin to getcha baby!!

Good luck to everyone lets do it :)

Back later as I'm out all day :)

Last edited:
Lovely to see you back Presh!! You'll smash that target and ketosis in no time sweetie. Keep us posted on your progress and take care xxx

Precious,

Great to see your diary, YOu'll be at target in NO time. Keto is a B***** to get back into, I had weekend off and have only just started to feel back into K so good luck, once your there tho its plain sailing!

Good Luck!!

:)

Hey Presh :D

How's your day going? xx

Hope youv'e had a smashing day x

Good Luck on your journey :hug99: xx

Well howdy doody presh.. only a couple more days and ya in keto !!!! I got it 100% now and it makes it so much easier as ya know babes ... good luck huni xxx

Thanks girls :) your support means the world :) xx

So far so good no headaches no hunger but 3rd day tomm is always the worst one ....gonna have my 4th pack in an hour then bath and bed. This weeks gonna have to be early nights can't risk it lol ...

Have a lovely evening my mini friends x

Thanks my lovelies i swear once I'm in k I ain't comming back out of it, it's so so so hard but I'm determined to not give in :)

Morning well today's my 3rd day and have woken up with a banging headache I know this ones gonna be a toughie but I'm not gonna give up not now. It's my little ones birthday today so we are out for lunch and dinner not worried at all for lunch I'll have my shake and for dinner I will have salmon or grilled chicken with green veg. So 3 packs and a meal is the plan today.

Have a lovely day everyone :) x

Hi there Precious, CLing on with your fingernails if you have to. Keep going. Fight for it. Its worth it.

Belle

p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE LITTLE ONE: >

Yay well done, your doing it :) xx

YAY.....Go Precious!!! Here's to another fab day for you xxx

Oh Precious, where art thou? :D xx

Back