Total Solution 14lbs to go

Good luck for day 3, not that you need it! Have a fab one :hug99: xx

Hahahaha I live vanilla too, but then again I like all flavour shakes but love vanilla and banana hot. Hot shakes seem to fill me up more ???? How you managing anyway? I am getting fed up now, not with the diet itself but with my crap slow losses :(. WI tomorrow but got 12lb to lose and at this rate it's going to take til Xmas :(

YOu are doing so well Go Precious!!

belle

Have a great day presh xx

Well done Precious- you are doing sooooooooooo well! I'm so with you on the exante porrige- yuk!! have you tried the S+S oatmeal- I found that rather nice with 2 sweetners added to it. Good luck and keep going flower xxxx

Complete and utter big fat fail weekend :-( scales up 13.10

The worst thing is it was an unplanned weekend away and forgot my shakes why why why I was 13.2 Friday morning what a waste

I'm a total failure because I'm so fat and eat everything in sight I have been neglecting the gym

I'm gonna be a fattie forever and atotal waste of space And a failure :-(

If anyone sucks at this - it's me :-(

Precious I know I haven't stopped by your diary before but think you could use a little extra support... That 8lbs will not be complete fat... You will have gained water from carbs, glycogen reserves will have been restored aswell! It's just phantom weight!! Life is life and just think if you hadn't have been doing this before the weekend... It could have thrown you into the 14's! I bet all of those lbs will be gone in the first week if you TS it ...

Don't beat yourself up lovely! Youve done fantastic so far n we all have blips .,. I was blipping myself at the beginning of last week! Start a fresh put the weekend behind you pick yourself up n carry on!!! :D xxx

Awwww Presh you are not a failure, you are just like every single one of us on this journey.
If we were all so successful and full of will power then there wouldn't be the need for diets, we would all be skinny minnies!

So pick yourself up, dust yourself down and focus. Day 1...

You can do this and you will, we're all in this together reaching for the same goal :hug99: xx

Hello lovely.

I had a great big blow out weekend fri night-sun morning the weekend before last. On the Thursday before I was 14.5. By the Sunday night I was 14.13 :( absolutely gutted. However exactly one week later I weighed in at 14.0!!! That's 13lbs in 7 days. The majority of that was water. There is no way you won't lose that this week!

Last night I ate a large chicken breast and although it's probably the best choice I could of made it made me feel rubbish, so full of guilt and shame, still don't know why I did it!

Today is a new day. A new week. Fresh start :)

You'll be back down before you know it. You've got lots of support on here and you will and can do it. Sometimes life gets in the way, let's face it this sort of diet is HARD. It's antisocial and no stroll in the park.

I'm on this with you. Get those vanilla shakes down you and start a fresh xxxxx

Erm precious, I hope your not trying to take my big fat failure crown! If anyone's a big fat failure it's me! You've read my diary aint yah?
Right, c'mon babes, I know you can do this. So what you had a weekend off! Big deal! Your human. So please stop saying that about yourself!
You only really fail when you stop trying babes xxxxxxxxx

Hugs, big squishy hugs xxxxxx

Thank you so very much girls - really made me feel tons better :bighug:

After my post this morning I decided the best place to be was the gym so I took myself there and I'm so glad I went as it really made me feel loads better....no more restarts I'm back on the wagon ....i go away for 3 weeks in the summer and I will be 11st...

I've also decided to do this in small chunks....with rewards....As I'm sick of seeing the bloody 13s on my scales

1st mini goal is to get to 12.13 (no reward just a pat on the back)
2nd mini goal is to get to 12.7 (lingerie shopping - my husband has chose this one)
3rd mini goal is to get to 12st (new hair cut)

Soooo let's get cracking...I'm gonna add the mini goals in my sig so I can see them :)

Time to catch up on EE then TOWIE

C u all tomm ni ni

Hahahahaha listen to you girls fighting who is the biggest fattest failure lol. We are all guilty of that, me included this weekend. I ate a full tin of Pek Chopped Pork - the one on special offer with 50% extra !!!!! So, let's all stick together and aim to be good this week.

Precious dont beat yourself up about it, just get back on the wagon and aim for that 11st beach body :D

Mia said:
Hahahahaha listen to you girls fighting who is the biggest fattest failure lol. We are all guilty of that, me included this weekend. I ate a full tin of Pek Chopped Pork - the one on special offer with 50% extra !!!!! So, let's all stick together and aim to be good this week.

Precious dont beat yourself up about it, just get back on the wagon and aim for that 11st beach body :D

Lol these shakes makes us like this lol thanks Mia hope u have had a good day lovely thanks for ur visit babes x x

Oh you're not having an easy time of it are you Precious? The headaches will go soon I'm sure. I've been 100% since the Pek but I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and they haven't moved an ounce :(. Got til Thursday for official WI though so we will wait and see. Have a good sleep, I'm waiting up to watch the Syndicate then I'll be in bed myself x

Mia said:
Oh you're not having an easy time of it are you Precious? The headaches will go soon I'm sure. I've been 100% since the Pek but I had a sneaky peek at the scales this morning and they haven't moved an ounce :(. Got til Thursday for official WI though so we will wait and see. Have a good sleep, I'm waiting up to watch the Syndicate then I'll be in bed myself x

Morning Mia how are you? The scales will move u still got today fingers crossed if it doest u definately will be losing inches?? Your so good even wen u have an off plan u get straight back on - me it takes atleast 3-4 days your doing amazing bet u feel great though? Have a lovely day and good luck for tomm lovely :) x x

Well woke up with the headache from yesterday - but not gonna let that get to me gonna plod along I need to buckle down and do this so bring on day 3 today :)

Have a good day everyone :) wet and miserable here :))))

precious said:
Well woke up with the headache from yesterday - but not gonna let that get to me gonna plod along I need to buckle down and do this so bring on day 3 today :)

Have a good day everyone :) wet and miserable here :))))

Wet and miserable here too :(
A day curled up on the sofa it is then :D
Oh no it ain't, poop!!! I've gotta go get my hair cut at 1:45pm grrrr!
Xx

Back