Total Solution 14lbs to go

Your headache should only last 3 days then you'll be fine. Thanks for the wishes for tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Yes, I have defo lost inches to the point in fact that a few people are telling me to stop hahaha, no way is that gonna happen. The thing is, is that I am thin enough now on my face, boobs (got none!), top half, legs, arms - everywhere but my bellies :(. So, I have to keep going till it eventually hits my stomach. I feel fine though so can continue.

I always get back on track the next day after I eat. I psych myself up beforehand so I KNOW I have to get back on it the next day. Why undo all the good work? We'll get there in the end Precious x

Mia said:
Your headache should only last 3 days then you'll be fine. Thanks for the wishes for tomorrow, fingers crossed.

Yes, I have defo lost inches to the point in fact that a few people are telling me to stop hahaha, no way is that gonna happen. The thing is, is that I am thin enough now on my face, boobs (got none!), top half, legs, arms - everywhere but my bellies :(. So, I have to keep going till it eventually hits my stomach. I feel fine though so can continue.

I always get back on track the next day after I eat. I psych myself up beforehand so I KNOW I have to get back on it the next day. Why undo all the good work? We'll get there in the end Precious x

Thanks for your visit hun will definately pop to ur diary soon :) infact I'll be there tomm 4 ur wi :) that's great about the inch loss - do u know at 12st I was feeling thin and felt happy and people did tell me I went to far with the weight loss - and being completely honest I think that's why I went off plan i think I was too scared that I was messing my body because I did feel thin bony thin lol I loved it though - shame though no one has once mentioned anything since gaining a stone n a bit - shame on them .if u feel happy to carry on go for it Mia :) because I sure am :)
Its a good idea about getting straight on plan I'm gonna syce my head too :) catch u tomm x x

Evening minis 100% day and No headache think the tabs did the trick - happy days I've been awfully busy today didn't have my 1st pack till 1.30 - finally all 4 packs had was a bit of a squeeze but I did it :) think I'll be swimming through out the night now :)

Sorry I've not visited diaries seems hectic right now but will do soon :) ni ni x x

Super quick post!!

Morning , well woke up feeling fabulous no hunger no headache so that's a bonus... Really wanted to scale hop but decided not too ... Gonna see how long I can go without it... :)

I definately feel more motivated with my 4 vanilla shakes no cheats no nothing... Where as with the porridge ( I can't stand the thought of even typing that word) i constantly felt like cheating... Either that or the fact that this is my last ever box I'll be ordering. Either way I feel so much better and determined :)

Catch u all later - gym, shower, work = happy days :) x

It's good to hear you sounding so positive Precious :)
Sounds like you're really back in the zone with your new supply of shakes at the moment - it makes such a difference when you enjoy what you're eating (or drinking) doesn't it?. I hated the porridge too :( Really wanted to like it, so I could have something for brekkie, but it just did nothing for me.
Not sure I could live on the same thing all the time, but fair play to you....if that's what keeps you on the straight and narrow ;)
Keep up the good work! :D

You're sounding so much more positive now, love it! have a fabulous 100% day :hug99: xx

Evening minis....

This week has been amazing the vanilla Shakes defiantly made a difference ..... Ive well n truly been in the zone....

Well apart from ...... Today I had a day off as it was my little ones bday and it was well worth it - won't mention any foods or alcohol consumed ....but I'm definitely back tomm - best thing is Its 100% all the way till holiday...

Im raring to go... Catch u tomm ni ni x x

morning morning...

super quick post!!

Am feeling quite positive right now.. been to the gym, shake had, full breakfast cooked for my family...and I'm feeling rather pleased so far... hope it lasts as I've got sunday roast to cook later....ill get thru it somehow....

I have no more dates coming up to go off plan so it should be plain sailing all the way till my summer holiday.... lets crack on with it...

happy sunday everyone... catch u after work... pxx

Thanks darcy :)

Well I can safely say I've cracked today :) got in from work and hubby had already started the roast... And dishwasher on everything spotless everyone fed no sign of any food lol I'll keep everything crossed it's like this everyday lol

Time to chill out and catch up on towie - perfect

Pxx

Hi P, I had a box of vanilla and OMG they are even better :) packets are smaller but I presume they have the same amount in them. What a fab hubby you have ;)

Looking good Precious, have a fab day hun :hug99: xx

Oh and I agree with nurse, what a fab hubby you have! :D

Morning minis well gym done and feeling really good - I've just realised about 90 days till I go away for 3 weeks I really need to knuckle down so far so good... I've also decided no more retail therapy no more treats (except for the 2 on my sig;-) I think I'm treating myself left right and centre need to toughen up and only treat myself wen I feel I deserve it - harsh I know but I'm a spoilt brat some times ( well mostly actually) lol...

Oh I also have my friend coming later for coffee and cake which I'm baking before I go to work this morning eek!!

Have a good day everyone :) x

Make sure she eats all the cake ;)

Hello hunnie :) hope your having a good day x

Evening everyone :banana dancer:

Still Going strong... Today and tomm I'm doing ws and so far so good... Haven't jumped on the scales either which is just makes this whole thing easier in a way - Im going to try and stay off them as long as i can....

Anyway... Im starting a 25 day challenge starting from tomm till end of may.... 100% just so i got something to look forward too...

Been doing lots of walking... totally crazy at the gym too... and OMG i have met THEEEEEE bestest gym instructor (looks and motivation wise) he will definitely get me sweating :p he is just OMG :greenapple:yummy!!!! Ill be joining him as soon as my packs run out as i can't be doing exante purely because its totally intense i mean TOTALLY which i love - i did one yesterday and i ache like I've never ached before :giggle:... soooo the sooner i finish the packs the sooner i can switch to SW and join in the fun :superwoman:

sooooo 25 challenge begins tomm - :angel09:

Hope your all having a top evening xx

Oooh listen to you with a yummy instructor goo you :) can I join you on your challenge pleaseeee :) ??
Happy Sunday xx

Danii said:
Oooh listen to you with a yummy instructor goo you :) can I join you on your challenge pleaseeee :) ??
Happy Sunday xx

Morning sweets ofcourseee u can join in it's just a 100% no cheat challenge basically ts or ws :) have a lovely Sunday :) xx

Morning morning it's Sunday and my 25 day challenge begins today I'm excited ....

Sooo Sunday 6th may till Thursday 31st may - easy right??

BUT I'm probably going to extremes here IF i cheat the challenge is VOID so basically cheating is not allowed if it is the challenge is broken and over reason for this is because I've started to pick at foods etc a bit of this a bit of that - so that's the reason for it!!

Happy Sunday everyone

Gym then work sooo catch u laters alligators ;-) px

Have a smashing day :) and report back later hun x

Back