Total Solution 14lbs to go

Good luck with the next 25 days :)

oooh I like your thinking, all or nothing. I will join you, then 25 days, no problem! hahahahahahaha, really glad to hear about the yummy gym instructor, feel free to keep us up to date on him!!

Day 1 of my 25 day challenge completed - 24 to go :)

Today's been fabulous gym done and after work I went for a long walk really enjoyed it..Feeling quite positive - no idea what the scales say but aiming to lose around 2st for July taking me to goal... So gonna stay focused and think 3 weeks in Cyprus ;-) will do the trick...

Catch up tomm Px

Lanarkwitch said:
oooh I like your thinking, all or nothing. I will join you, then 25 days, no problem! hahahahahahaha, really glad to hear about the yummy gym instructor, feel free to keep us up to date on him!!

Exactly all or nothing :) feel free hunny yeah 25 days is nothing we can do that easy peasy lemon squeezy lol.. As soon as I join his class I'll keep u updated lol xx

hi precious just catching up on diaries im gonna join ur challenge from tuesday if u dont mind it sounds like a good idea hope ur ok and well done for being really active, please rub off on me lol

Thank you hunny hope you have had a good day too. 24 days to go :) xx
Good morning yes 24 days to go :) yesterday was easy lol lol :)
heres to another smashing day babe xxx

Happy bank holiday Monday everyone ...

Well I'm up to conquer my 2nd day of my 25 day challenge - 1st port of call is the gym then work followed by a walk after ...

Looking forward to this evening I'm gonna get my nails done and a well earnt massage :)

Have a lovely Monday xx

spyro2008 said:
hi precious just catching up on diaries im gonna join ur challenge from tuesday if u dont mind it sounds like a good idea hope ur ok and well done for being really active, please rub off on me lol

Hey Hun ofcourse u can join in - it's just basically 100% all the way any cheats and the challenge is over - kinda harsh eh?? Lol but I need to learn the hard way - see u Tuesday :) xx

How you finding getting back into it Precious?

Good afternoon Precious, good luck with your 25 day challenge. Not that you'll need it, sounding very positive and motivated, love it! :hug99: xx

Thanks hun yes I'm back tomorrow oing four days ts the maybe back to ws. I will see. Hope your ok well done for day 2.

Evening diary

this is getting easier Another day dusted...

Bit gutted as my scales have had to be moved upstairs as it's not carpet friendly downstairs no more and as my husband has kindly offered to note down my weigh ins without me knowing - the scales were massively up :-( could that even be possible? They are very accurate though but not on carpet and the reading is different now they are upstairs on tiles?? Mmm not happy ... Oh well there goes that plan of daily scale hops once I see 12.13 :-( will I ever see the 12s !!

Gonna stay strong at least I don't know how up they are although hubby did say I wouldnt be impressed :-(

Or other option is boots once a month or gp I dunnoooo pxx

Evening diary

this is getting easier Another day dusted...

Bit gutted as my scales have had to be moved upstairs as it's not carpet friendly downstairs no more and as my husband has kindly offered to note down my weigh ins without me knowing - the scales were massively up :-( could that even be possible? They are very accurate though but not on carpet and the reading is different now they are upstairs on tiles?? Mmm not happy ... Oh well there goes that plan of daily scale hops once I see 12.13 :-( will I ever see the 12s !!

Gonna stay strong at least I don't know how up they are although hubby did say I wouldnt be impressed :-(

Or other option is boots once a month or gp I dunnoooo pxx

Ah dont feel too deflated they're probably wrong. I bought some weight watchers scales and they made me heavier on my kitchen tiles so I sent them back try and make sure it's right in the tile and not going over onto two tiles. I think boots or docs is a good idea if you cant get an accurate reading. Keep focused Hun and stay positive you'll be in those twelves in no time especially after doing this challenge.

Morning what a beautiful wet day

Right today well this morning I'm gonna pop into boots to get weighed then the Drs after then gonna jump on my scales - the reading this morning was just taking the beez wax!! Once i decide which scales I'm gonna stick with I will not be weighing till after my challenge!!

After I've done that it's work then gym !!

I'm already in a grump and it's only 8 bloody 40 in the morning

Back with the results later!!

Px

Good morning Precious good luck in Boots, there must be something wrong with your scales. Have a great day. Ali xx

Yes I think your scales have gone senile!! Mine have too, they have forgotten how to go down the way!!

Just left a very depressing reply on my diary for you and have dropped in to apologise, ignore me and my moaning about AD, probably just in a mood as I've not seen my family since last July and it's starting to get to me.....

Back