Total Solution 14lbs to go

Lanarkwitch said:
Yes I think your scales have gone senile!! Mine have too, they have forgotten how to go down the way!!

Just left a very depressing reply on my diary for you and have dropped in to apologise, ignore me and my moaning about AD, probably just in a mood as I've not seen my family since last July and it's starting to get to me.....

Oh lol don't worry about the moaning it's good to let it out hunny... My husband is only relocating purely for work...and looking to rent at the emirates palace hotel??? I'll be still here in the uk purely because of my work etc but be in and out the country though.. I can totally understand the frustration of not seeing your family often - it's the other way round for us except for our parents...When are u seeing ur family next?? Do they visit you in ad?? Sometimes work commitments make it harder seeing our loved ones hope u see them soon though:)

As for my scales I just wanna hammer them but I did that last time with my last scales and kinda regretted it lol xx

Oh lol don't worry about the moaning it's good to let it out hunny... My husband is only relocating purely for work...and looking to rent at the emirates palace hotel??? I'll be still here in the uk purely because of my work etc but be in and out the country though.. I can totally understand the frustration of not seeing your family often - it's the other way round for us except for our parents...When are u seeing ur family next?? Do they visit you in ad?? Sometimes work commitments make it harder seeing our loved ones hope u see them soon though:)

As for my scales I just wanna hammer them but I did that last time with my last scales and kinda regretted it lol xx

Emirates Palace, are you already millionaires?

Oops I just re read that the one next to it or near by I think ethihad hotel?? Was wondering wat u meant millionaires - made my day though LOL X

Yes Jumeirah Etihad Towers, opened a few months back, it is a building site still though around that area, traffic in and out is a nightmare, if it's a long term stay would he not be better with a hotel apartment, Hilton have some as well as an actual hotel that is in the same area

Lanarkwitch said:
Yes Jumeirah Etihad Towers, opened a few months back, it is a building site still though around that area, traffic in and out is a nightmare, if it's a long term stay would he not be better with a hotel apartment, Hilton have some as well as an actual hotel that is in the same area

That's the one :) I think the reason for that one is it was closer to work but my husband is still deciding on which one to go for...xx

It won't really matter Precious AD is really a very small place and it's cheap and easy to get around by Taxi, driving of course is another matter entirely LOL :character00182:

Lanarkwitch said:
It won't really matter Precious AD is really a very small place and it's cheap and easy to get around by Taxi, driving of course is another matter entirely LOL :character00182:

Yep ur right last time he went back in feb the company had their own chaffeur??? So the driver took my husband everywhere but he point blank refuses to drive around himself lol x

Yep ur right last time he went back in feb the company had their own chaffeur??? So the driver took my husband everywhere but he point blank refuses to drive around himself lol x

Yeah most companies have a driver or 2. Usually because there is no postal system here and things have to be picked up and dropped off all day...including husbands!! All companies have tea boys too, totally brilliant!!

Good afternoon Precious, hope you're having another easy 100% day and the Boots scales made you :bliss: :D :hug99: xx

Just saying hi... How are u? Xx

hi precious hope your ok hun

what's happened to youuuu?? xxx

Precious precious where r u?

Evening minis..

how are we all ... wowzers I've not been on minis for what seems an age .....well just a quick update.... I'm still around kinda doing a bit of everything mixed up and all that....

Im away this week with work so will catch up when I'm back... ohhhh and the challenge i set for end of may IS still on ;)

ciao Px

Afternoon minis what a fabulous day loving it...

I'm back ... Lovely few days away with work now time to chillax and catch up...

Oh before i shoot off Last weeks wi was 11lb loss on ws Was well pleased...

Here's to this week - we can do it :)

Pxx

been off plan for 3 weeks...

I have a 3 week summer holiday booked for august and need to lose this final 28lbs so here i am back god knows how many times... BUT this time its different i don't have a lot of time to waste i NEED this 28lb off before i go... i have no other option right now ... the best way forward is to do this day by day.... rather than looking at it as a 7 weeks of complete meal replacement ... soooo I'm gonna stay focused ...

I feel absolute YUK... and all those other things we feel when we put on weight BUT not for long...

I have already started my holiday shopping and have bought stuff in size 12 as thats what i was last summer... still fit into most of my 12's and mainly 14s i bought last year.. as i don't have any BIG clothes so have no option but to do this...

lets crack on with this ...

Pxx

feeling ok so far - 2 packs down, 2 to go...

once i get past this weekend i will find it easier.... still have all these thoughts going in my head that i can start monday - need to stay strong and get day one done

Back