Total Solution 14lbs to go

Glad your back on the journey, I agree with you take it one day at a time and you will succeed! keep up with the water xx

Im thinking of switching to cambridge diet plan - i think the consultant weigh in is exactly what i need... gonna ring round and go from there...

I think exante is fab BUT for me right now the idea of getting weighed and measured by a complete stranger will keep me on the straight and narrow ... mmm gonna have a think.... hopefully can start soon if all goes to plan....

pxx

I have done cambridge in the past and was actually thinking of re-starting that when i stubbled on exante, i find my weight loss on exante much better and it is'nt as exspensive as cambridge and that was my main reason for starting it, it is personel choice but good luck with whatever you decidexx

Im thinking of switching to cambridge diet plan - i think the consultant weigh in is exactly what i need... gonna ring round and go from there...

I think exante is fab BUT for me right now the idea of getting weighed and measured by a complete stranger will keep me on the straight and narrow ... mmm gonna have a think.... hopefully can start soon if all goes to plan....

pxx

Hi precious!!,

I have tried everything over the past few months and have now decided that I too need the added 'pressure' of having someone weigh and measure me, so i am having my first meeting with cambridge consultant tomorrow!

I am hoping that like you, this will give me the added incentive to stick to the diet knowing someone is going to be weighing me every week. Also the fact it is so expensive, that should make me not want to cheat either!

Good luck with whatever you decide xxx

Miss Mac said:
Hi precious!!,

I have tried everything over the past few months and have now decided that I too need the added 'pressure' of having someone weigh and measure me, so i am having my first meeting with cambridge consultant tomorrow!

I am hoping that like you, this will give me the added incentive to stick to the diet knowing someone is going to be weighing me every week. Also the fact it is so expensive, that should make me not want to cheat either!

Good luck with whatever you decide xxx

Hey mm how are you beautiful??
I've rang 2 consultants and they are too expensive 2.50 per pack that works out over 50 quid how much are u paying if u don't mind me asking - waiting to hear from a few others..so will wait n see xx

So today is going well 3 packs down and 2 litres of water down only 1 more to go

I've also worked out it's not 9 weeks till my holidays it's bloody 7 weeks gotta get a move on seriously that's gonna come round so quick....

Seriously seriously gonna do this i have no option but to carry on

I got 2 phone calls back from cd consultants and they are charging 2.50 per pack is that about right?? Waiting to hear from a few others but in the mean time exante will help me melt rhe lard away

Xx

Hang on in there Precious, you so can do it hun. Just take it one day at a time and log in here for motivation, if ever you feel like blowing it :hug99: xx

Have no idea re' CD.

hi precious glad you are still on track, as i said CD very expensive and i actually having better weight loss on exante x
Good luck xx

Can safely say another good day :D Long may it continue....

Ive spent most of the day in the kitchen cooking and baking... Guess the bikini tied down to the fridge is working lol...

Hey mm how are you beautiful??
I've rang 2 consultants and they are too expensive 2.50 per pack that works out over 50 quid how much are u paying if u don't mind me asking - waiting to hear from a few others..so will wait n see xx

Mine is £2.00 per pack so it works out at £42.00 per week. I have been spending that on normal food shopping so that is my justification at the minute!!

Its shocking that they charge more depending on the consultant. I think I saw on the Cambridge site that the packs are about £2 each so I was pleased my counsellor hadnt bumped the prices up!

Hope you are still doing well with exante until you make your mind up. xxx

How you doing babe? xx

I think the cambridge plan is better for some but at 2.50 a go thats almost twice the price of any of the other plans, that said I believe they have more variety and it tastes pretty much ok, but TBH, I think after a few days you don't really taste anything anyway, except S & S sweet porridge which is truly yuck whatever I do to it LOL.

Just keep plugging away at those pounds, when I think of me in a bikini, I get that scene in my head from Shallow Hall where he throws her giant knickers at her and is all confused!! oh man!!

Have a great day xxx

Hi Precious, back in the swing of it? I did CD and switched because of the cost.
When I started Exante I had a friend I went to weekly for a chat and WI. She wasn't on a diet but it helped keep me focused and on track.

Good luck xxx

Hiya hun,
Just popping in to say hello, and thanks for checking in on my thread.
Being on minis (and not just lurking) really does help me stay on track, and I need to do it a lot more than I do now.

How's your week going so far?
x

Hey lovely im here... u ok? xx

So how is your diet weekend going precious?

Weekends are generally hardest for me but with having weigh in tomorrow, I am not even tempted today!! Hurrahh!! xx

So how is your diet weekend going precious?

Weekends are generally hardest for me but with having weigh in tomorrow, I am not even tempted today!! Hurrahh!! xx

Hey chick this weeks been a good one official wi tomm though... Am pleased with the scale hop though lol...Your doing ace good luck for tomm lovely xx

So if your thread says 17lb to go, does that mean you will only haave half a stone left to lose after only 1 week? That would be great wouldnt it....a 2 week diet then your done! xx

Back