14's going into 13's?

I was 14st 13lb three weeks ago, last weigh in I was 15 st 1lb :-( but been sooo good this week I must be in the 14s again. Will find out for def monday, trying to resist weighing early. So hopefully can stay on this thread - being optimistic at the mo.
Well done on that loss Jenna, that's fab. I'm really looking forward to seeing onederland too x

Good luck dextermummy! x

I'm finally in the zone and very happy. Today is 1 week 100% 'on plan' and one week into my new love of walking, and I've done 17.8 miles according to mapmywalk app :) Excited for the scales on Thurs!

x

So lost 3lb this week which is great! But, i'd lost that by Monday and been really good since then and walked almost 10 miles so thought I'd be atleast another lb down..ah well! 3lb it is! x

Hi! Sorry I've been quiet, it didn't pop up that anyone had replied.

Massive well done on your losses, sometimes it's disappointing when you think you should have lost more but everything adds up, so it's still really good.

I'm a bit of a muppet....I used to drink lots and lots of fizzy juice, full fat. I have given this up for over a week now which was hard as it is like my coffee since I don't drink that. I've also stuck to my 1200 calories a day or under (not deliberately) on myfitnesspal and tracked everything. Then! One night I had wine, then we got food on the way back and now I've actually put on weight. Was so disappointed I couldn't even look long enough at the scales, just feel so stupid for messing it up in one night.

Going to weigh myself tomorrow, make that my new weigh in day and just start again.

Could cry!!!

Hi! Sorry I've been quiet, it didn't pop up that anyone had replied.

Massive well done on your losses, sometimes it's disappointing when you think you should have lost more but everything adds up, so it's still really good.

I'm a bit of a muppet....I used to drink lots and lots of fizzy juice, full fat. I have given this up for over a week now which was hard as it is like my coffee since I don't drink that. I've also stuck to my 1200 calories a day or under (not deliberately) on myfitnesspal and tracked everything. Then! One night I had wine, then we got food on the way back and now I've actually put on weight. Was so disappointed I couldn't even look long enough at the scales, just feel so stupid for messing it up in one night.

Going to weigh myself tomorrow, make that my new weigh in day and just start again.

Could cry!!!

Don't be so hard on yourself, it's just one slip up and the important thing is you're gonna get right back on the wagon :) good luck x

I have a holiday booked for 14th June, really want a stone gone by then...not my first stone off, another stone if that makes sense lol x

That's plenty of time if everything goes well! Where are you off to? I've booked gran canaria on 24th June for 10 nights, can't wait!

Have you heard of exante? I went on this last year to lose a few pounds, lost 12 in the first week and 5 the next and that was it done. I'm tempted to go back on this again just as a kick start for three weeks then go back onto the calorie counting afterwards! But can't decide if I could go back to the vlcd!!

That's plenty of time if everything goes well! Where are you off to? I've booked gran canaria on 24th June for 10 nights, can't wait!

Have you heard of exante? I went on this last year to lose a few pounds, lost 12 in the first week and 5 the next and that was it done. I'm tempted to go back on this again just as a kick start for three weeks then go back onto the calorie counting afterwards! But can't decide if I could go back to the vlcd!!

My sister and I are off to Tenerife for a short break, 3 nights. Beach in the day, cocktails in the evening. Had a rough year thus far, then the stress of the move coming up, just need a few days away. Your holiday sounds ace, I always find 10 days/nights are just right, 7 too short, 14 too long :)

Heard of it but don't know much about it. I'm trying really hard to step away from quick fixes lol probably one of those expensive programmes is it?

x

I'm joining! :) I'm about 14st 5 or so atm, I need to have a weigh in, I go Florida on June 7th and would like to be at least into the 13's lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would like to join too... albeit briefly as I currently weigh 14 st exactly. I am hoping to be 21 lbs lighter by the time I go on my hols in July.

Working hard and focusing on those 13's.

Keep up the good work ladies. x x

I've eaten sooo much today lol gawd!

X

Lol we all have days like that Frankin... Start again tomorrow hon. X x

Hello to the new lot! Glad there's more people joining!

Wouldn't worry about eating loads, it's more about if you can draw a line after it. It's actually a nightmare when it happens, like you know you shouldn't then you're like noooooooo because it still happens!

I've done ok - had a cheeky mid week weigh in which I shouldn't have done but lost 2.6 lbs so far which has pushed me to arrange to meet my friend at the gym tomorrow! NEED to keep going.

As bad as it sounds there's a friend of mine losing weight as well and she's done better than me so far and it's beginning to bother me haha, competitive side coming out! I WILL lose it before my holiday :)

Wannabeaminime....Tenerife sounds great!! Will be really hot! Also that exante thing, I haven't ordered yet its a shakes thing or soups, bars etc but is cheaper than Cambridge, it's 108 for four weeks. I don't want a quick fix as such but just thought for before my holiday but waiting now until I start my night shift on the 27th as its easier to manage then!! Only going to do it for 3 weeks then will continue with calorie counting and healthy eating etc! Just need a boost!!

Back