14's going into 13's?

Sts this week - still 14 12 so really must get my head back in the game - not been able to go to the gym due to a nasty bite on my foot which stops me getting shoes on - hopefully will be gone over the weekend so can get back to training - will have to do zumba dvd instead

Weighed in today and down 2 pounds at last

I've put 2lbs on 14.10 today! Boo but I had a very stressful week and then it was all relieved yesterday so I celebrated with potato pie and chips haha!

I don't regret it lol

I'm going to France for 5 days on Sunday and a wedding on Saturday, however my week away in France is majorly action packed, so I hope to of lost :)
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

14st12 this morning, I started my diet again on Monday at 1200 cals per day, I'm slowly incorporating exercise to it, but will be in a really good routine come 3 weeks time when I go back to uni, infact I won't have time to eat Ill be that busy lol lets hope it drops off me! Gonna weigh in next Monday :)

X

Back on track After yo yoing for a couple of weeks - 4.5 off of the 6 I had put on over the last couple of weeks.

still here, just under 13.5 :)

Hello lovely 14's people. Joining you today... 10lbs to lose until I hit the 13's... so I will be around for a couple of weeks at least. I look forward to moving into the 13s with you all.

Love Tess x

I think I'm the longest serving 14's lol :-(

X

I am teetering on the brink of 14 and 13, sometimes weighing 14.1 and then 3 days later 13.12 and back again... so not sure what's going on there, anyway!?

Seeing how much some of you have lost is so inspiring! Keep up the good work :)

I'm hoping this will be a reasonably quick visit through the 14s, and you all look like you're dropping through nicely. I've got quite a few to go, but hopefully by the end of February I'll be off into the next thread.

Being good. Although I have just snacked on a few Mikado... but I was under my limits so... :D

So far so good. I've got 8 more lbs to lose and then I'm down into the next stone. It's not easy, but I'm looking forward to being able to fit back into my size 16 clothes properly. I'm in a pair of my 16 jeans this morning, but it's a squeeze. Once I'm near the 13s again, they'll fit properly. :D :D :D

6 more lbs to go...

4 more lbs to go...

This is worse than pulling teeth, but at least it's dropping :)

I'm here!!! One stone to go to get into the 13's... bring it on!!!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

13lbs to go!

Back