14's going into 13's?

I go to Florida in 4 weeks, and so far haven't really lost anything lol I went in November to Florida and put a stone on! I really need to watch what I eat over there and portion sizes x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done! I lost 3lbs :) going away to a cottage with friends so imagine that'll be back on by the time I get back haha! Defo doing a shake diet as of next week!!!

currently 14st3, started at 16st2 :)

Well done, thats a lot! How long has it taken to lose that?

Needless to say, I put all my weight back on and back up to 14st 8!!! Decided against the shakes as I don't think this will change my eating habits which I thinks the bigger issue. Finding it hard to go running and to the gym as I'm on nightshift as well. Only 1 more week to go of it then I really need to push the gym and the running........and the calorie counting!

Started to look for holiday clothes and nothing looks good :(

@jenna - we started dieting on 25th jan, so 4 months. if i keep going at this rate (0.69kg/weeks) i should make my goal weight by the end of october :D

i'm calorie counting and using shakes occasionally (it's brain-dead cal counting, that - my eating habits are fine really, i'm fully aware of when and how i'm being "good" or "bad" haha), and trying to get some regular exercise in there too. it's difficult when looking after a small person who isn't yet mobile.... when he starts crawling i get the feeling i'll be WAY more active just trying to stop him getting into everything!

That's really good!! I'm back to square one as usual. Finding it really hard on night shift, tried taking in carrots and water even but end up so hungry I'm eating rubbish!!! Decided to keep counting and going to the gym but for before my holiday going to try those shrinking violet wraps! Fingers crossed :)

I'm 14 stone 12 so I'd like to join you guys! I'm hoping to be in the 13s by the time I go to Australia in 7 weeks! 12 in 7 that's just under 2 a week, bring it on!

still lingering here - i'm yo-yoing atm - a gain one week, then i lose the gain and a little extra the next week. so this week, i'm 14st 2lb, making my total loss since 25th jan 2 stone exactly! going to TRY and behave a little better in this coming week, but my little man and i have been invited to a first birthday party, and the mom BAKES :eek: CAKE FOR EVERYONE!

need to get back into the steady groove of loss after loss, even half a kg loss is good.

how is everyone else doing?

Hi,

Last time I weighed in, I was 14st 1lb. I've been around that point for the past couple of months or so, and desperate to go down to the 13s!!!

Hope you don't mind me joining this thread. :)

Amy

down to 14st 0.5lb!!! gah!

Got weighed today, 13st 12lbs!!! :)

13.12 again today after weeks of flucturating!! Having fewer carbs these days and higher protein which im finding is more filling and helping with the weight loss. Good luck all with your weight loss journeys x

I daren't weigh myself after coming back from America yesterday :-/ I'm probably gonna end up making a 15's going into 14's thread lol c

I daren't weigh myself after coming back from America yesterday :-/ I'm probably gonna end up making a 15's going into 14's thread lol c

Hope it goes well for you when you do weigh in. More importantly, hope you enjoyed your holiday! :)

Just joining this group from slimming world - 3 pounds off this week to take me to 14 stone 8 pounds - tracking calories on spark people and exercising at the gym

I weighed myself!!

14st13 1/2lbs lol! I couldn't of really been any closer to 15 haha
X

i'm into the 13's finally, so catch you all later! best of luck!

Sorry for the delay in replying. I ended up doing really well with the exercise but continued to eat rubbish - just back from my holiday and have put on 9lbs. Daytime drinking as well as night probably done that!! So actually I'm not even welcome in this group now because I'm up at 15 stone 1 - I have NEVER been this heavy in my life. As much as I loved my holiday, now back to reality, I actually feel sick with myself! Maybe it's the boost I need though, hopefully see you at the end of the week when I'm back into 14s!

I went into the 15's what a scary place :-0 proper heaviest I've ever been! I'm now 14st10lbs, onwards and downwards! Lets do this!

X

Back