15 1/2 pound lost in 1 week by 1 person alone.

dirtydancing

Gold Member
i couldn't believe it she has already lost 3 stone. she said she had stuck to plan an ate loads of free and superfree foods.

Im guessing she is quite heavy?

Jeez I lost 3 1/2 this week and I done a little dance!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Feck me, that's utterly amazing! Does she usually lose each week? Or has she maybe been kinda off plan, so this was like her first week? Still bloody good going, regardless :p

Is Diet Geezer doing SW?

I can understand losing that amount doing CD or LL or other food replacement diets - and that loss would still be pretty impressive then.

Personally, i think i'd be a little bit worried if I lost that amount in one week. Somehow it just doesn't sound right.

And, no, I'm not jealous!!! lol (well you know...!!)

Lx

wow thats amazing! at group tuesday night someone lost 11 lbs!!

Diet Geezer is doing SW-ish, but last time I looked he was still having tons of syns, and loads of extra HEs (so even MORE syns). He seemed to be loosley following the SW model, but I'd hardly highlight him as a role model. Bloody good on him - he said himself when his losses slowed he would rein in the syns, but the fact he's still losing at that rate (well done Danny), is more of an indication of just how poor his eating habits must have been previously.

yeah he does have loads of syns, but he warns eveyone what he does. he follows the meals and gives loads of people so much help. i think hes an inspiration! x

I do agree :eek:)

I only lost 11lbs in my first week doing Cambridge!!!!

is this for defininte over only 1 week? did she weigh in the week before?

on the biggest loser US couples, Mike lost 34lbs the first week.. but he was 500+ to start with..
he lost 17 the other week, but that's with a lot of exercise..

Back