15 stone to 14 stone support

-4lb off so I'm gonna have to love you and leave you. See you all soon hopefully :)

Hi everyone!

Had a 3lb loss this week to bring me down to 15st12lbs, so joining this bracket now which I am over the moon about! Last time I was in this bracket was 6 or so years ago I think... Still, the novelty will wear off soon I am sure, and I'll be raring to get into the 14s.

Hope you've all had a good week :)

Hey
Yey!! Well done you must be feeling great!
4 and a half off for me this week so only 2 and a half till i can join you.......unfortunately I don't think it will be next week! o_O so hopefully see you in a few weeks!!
X
-4lb off so I'm gonna have to love you and leave you. See you all soon hopefully :)

Hi everyone!

Had a 3lb loss this week to bring me down to 15st12lbs, so joining this bracket now which I am over the moon about! Last time I was in this bracket was 6 or so years ago I think... Still, the novelty will wear off soon I am sure, and I'll be raring to get into the 14s.

Hope you've all had a good week :)

Hi hun
Well done:)
Love the feeling of dropping down to the next stone bracket!
Have a great week
X

Reactions: EBD
Gained 2lbs the week before this and weighed in this morning having lost 2.5lbs so back down into the 15s at 15.11.5 - hopefully I am here to stay now!

Hey guys, I rejoined yesterday at 15 stone 10.6lbs. Cannot wait to get into the 14s

Good luck this week!

I'm up at 15st12.5lbs again after having 1lb this week - been bouncing round this area for a while - on a plateau as happens every few months - really keen to get on with it again and shift more weight before Christmas!

Hello! Thought I'd pop my head in here...I'm 15st 3lbs and really keen to get into the 14's!

For about the last 4 years I've lost and gained weight in the 15-17 stone range so although I've already had a good loss I don't feel like I've really achieved anything yet and I don't think I will feel that way until I see the number 14 on the scales! It's only 3.5 more pounds but that will be my first major personal milestone as I'll know then that what I'm doing is actually working properly this time and I can do it! Not sure if this makes sense or not but there it is :)

Congrats Neveragain! That's a great achievement!

Aw thank you! I am very pleased. Only 4lbs away from my 6th stone award, so I gunning for that this week. I will be on my period next week and usually the scales have the opposite effect and I lose between 3lbs - 4lbs as I am so bloated and keep water a week before period, so it comes off next week. So thats what im hoping for this week but not leaving anything up for chance, so I will be super on it this week to get that award on wednesday!! How has your week been so far?

Aw thank you! I am very pleased. Only 4lbs away from my 6th stone award, so I gunning for that this week. I will be on my period next week and usually the scales have the opposite effect and I lose between 3lbs - 4lbs as I am so bloated and keep water a week before period, so it comes off next week. So thats what im hoping for this week but not leaving anything up for chance, so I will be super on it this week to get that award on wednesday!! How has your week been so far?

My week's going really well so far, thanks for asking! I had a really bad weekend but from Monday onwards I've been on plan every day and sticking to the lower end of my syns. I've also been trying to keep carbs and proteins separate at meal times, in the spirit of the old red and green days, to hopefully see a decent loss next week after my small gain this week. So far, so good!

That sounds like a plan @Grunka Lunka i am interested it see the results. As I do love carbs, I have done SP days two days before weigh in and they usually give me a boost, but I love my potatoes and pasta so I dont do it every week. I think with the winter months coming and its getting really cold fast, I will be replying on hot pasta soups and comfort foods like sausages, mash potatoes and gravy, nacho feast to give me a warm hug lol

Hi @Neveragain

Sorry - been awol. Well I've been having slight issues being on plan and as such gained another half pound last week and maintained this week. Still, I carried on going to be weighed in (the reason I go to SW) as I know otherwise I would have jacked it all in completely! Hoping to get back on plan this coming week and back to losing - would love to lose half to one stone before Christmas. Well done on your achievements and losses. Really happy for everyone! :)

Aww sorry to hear you are struggling @EBD . You still have the burn to go down inside you somewhere or like you said you would jack it in and stop going. Just need to find your groove... Have you got any old photos you can put up on the fridge? or your bathroom mirror so you can see it in the morning, so it helps to motivate you for the day? Maybe log in here and type in here daily of your meals and what you have eaten. Might help to get in the zone. almost like a daily task to push you back into the groove?? Sending you motivating vibes and thumbs up... it will hit you without knowing it and you still smash the numbers on the scales xx

Welcome Lazarus! Good luck for tomorrow! Are you going to group, doing SW online or doing it from home? There's plenty of support on here so it's a great place to visit or even just browse to boost that willpower :)

I'm weighing in this evening...feeling pretty positive today but will be eating only fruits and vegetables all day, as per usual on a Tuesday (at least until the scales part is over!) :D

How are you getting on this week Neveragain?

Back