15 stone to 14 stone support

Hi @Grunka Lunka good. For every stone award myself and my daughter do trip out somewhere to treat or celebrate reaching that award. I was alittle behind, hadnt complete my 4th stone award trip out so i didnt feel right to complete my 5th award, so the 4th award treat was Scarborough. only an hour drive away and we went on saturday just gone, even though it was freezing, windy and sometimes hailstoning. It was the best day and we really enjoyed it, We completed the 5th stone award on sunday which was pizza and movie (used my syns for the chips at scarborugh, so I just did my wrap pizza and chips, which is free and my daughter had a proper pizza) and watched movies all day. So now i have been gunning for my 6th award which im hoping to get this wednesday as I need 4lbs off. So yesterday and today I am doing sp days to hopefully give me a boost, plus all the walking during the week and 5 hour walk around Scarborough hoping it tips the scales in my favour.
Good luck with your weigh in, did you have pound goal in mind?

Thanks for the reply Neveragain. That's a really nice idea to celebrate each award with your daughter. I don't really do that at the moment, although every week I've been to SW I've hidden a £10 note in my room (I don't need to hide it, nobody at home would take it but for me, out of sight, out of mind so I won't be tempted to dip into it!) Once I hit target, all the money I've stashed away will be used for a big shopping spree for a whole new wardrobe! Either that or the two tattoo's that I really want on my back and ribs...I won't get them until I've got a body I'm comfortable displaying them on though! The wrap pizzas are a new favourite of mine, I only thought about doing them a couple of weeks ago and they don't half kill that pizza craving!

Best of luck with your 4lb loss this week, it sound like you've worked hard for it so I hope you get it :) I'd really like 2.5lbs off this week as it'll finally get me to my Club 10 milestone but every time I'm near a milestone I usually end up half a pound away from it so have to wait another week (the 13.5lb loss was the worst...I'm sure if I'd just taken off my clothes I'd have got the stone that week!) :D

Well, I did it! Just weighed in and got a 2.5lb loss, getting me to Club 10! So pleased with that result!

Well, my goal for next week is to lose 1.5lbs to get me into the 14's...fingers crossed!

That's fab news, thanks for the messages. I'm a returner going to SW classes, only for the humiliation of getting weighed in front of a stranger... weigh in today had a total intake of 1 tangerine haha.
What do you all do on a weigh day food wise?

On weigh days I tend to eat just fruit, yogurt and veg (salad or roasted vegetables or something) until I weigh, then I have a normal dinner afterwards. I usually eat that on most days anyway but I'll usually have something else with it, such as soup or chicken. I just leave that out. It's probably all in my head as a bowl of soup isn't going to push me up by half a pound but it makes me feel better haha!

Hey everyone, hows everyone's week so far?
im doing an sp day today and again tomorrow before weigh in on wednesday. Seems to settle with me, 5 days extra easy and 2 sp days. Will be doing this for a couple of weeks and then go back to extra easy 7 days a week.
Made SW pancakes for the first time this morning, using my health extra b - oats and they were gorgeous! Kicking myself that I didnt try them sooner, Has anyone else made them? Making them again tomorrow as daughter wants to try them. Definitely filling!

Back