15 stone to 14 stone support

Ooh haven't tried the pancakes... food wise I have been fab, drank far too many syns over the weekend. I'm doing SP to try and make up for it!!
Congrats crafty girl for weight loss!!

Hi All, -3lbs for me this week and my shiny blue SW stone award :woohoo:, Consultant apologised for last week as they had to use temporary weighing scales in group, and a lot of people had gains last week. I wanted this last week, got it this week instead....chuffed to bits.

I did SP for 5 days (85% on plan approx). Never had so much home soups and protein and salad in my life !!! Going for -2lbs loss next week back to EE plan. Loving SW .... Bring it on :p:p
Best luck to all for the week ahead. e xx

2 pounds off this week taking me to 15 st 11lbs.

Congratulations! Well done :0clapper:

Ooh haven't tried the pancakes... food wise I have been fab, drank far too many syns over the weekend. I'm doing SP to try and make up for it!!
Congrats crafty girl for weight loss!!
They are really nice, I use 1 teaspoon of baking powder (0.5 syns) and so worth it, I makes such a change

Hi All, -3lbs for me this week and my shiny blue SW stone award :woohoo:, Consultant apologised for last week as they had to use temporary weighing scales in group, and a lot of people had gains last week. I wanted this last week, got it this week instead....chuffed to bits.

I did SP for 5 days (85% on plan approx). Never had so much home soups and protein and salad in my life !!! Going for -2lbs loss next week back to EE plan. Loving SW .... Bring it on :p:p
Best luck to all for the week ahead. e xx

Oh wow! I would be crying if they changed the scales on me haha! could really mess with people heads especially if they didnt want it recorded in their books! Well done your loss and certificate! That's so fab!
Had a little gallstone scare earlier this week as Ive been hospitalized in the past with them and thought it was coming back, rushed straight to the docs as i knew i couldnt deal with the pain again, but thankfully it was an episode and it soon past, im thinking it was the carrots, the hard digestive foods, cabbage, carrots etc. so I've been extra careful these past 2 days on sp. So it hasnt been fulfilling like it did before. Felt deprived as I was testing to see what food are safe or keep away. Guessing game really, but no carrots or hard veg and i seem to be ok. Just fear of having that pain back messed with my food this week :(

I'm glad @Neveragain you are feeling better and brilliant you have identified the trigger foods to avoid. I can't stop gazing at all your shiny awards collection, what an achievement and such a great inspiration to this newbie to SW. Thank you and I must try the pancakes. I did Piri Piri Centre Loin Pork Chops baked in the oven tonite, yummy also. The recipes are amazing and really help keep you on track for sure. Good luck with your weigh in tomoro, fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted. Bye for now, take care. e xx

Maintained this week. Can't say I don't deserve it after the weekend but I'm feeling focussed now so WILL be on plan all week! Come on 14's....you're so close!

How's everyone else getting on?

Hi Grunka Lunka, I'm behind you by -2.5lbs, you will definitely be in 14 bracket next week for sure :), hopefully I will be joining you 2/3 weeks time. Best of luck with week again. x

Weighed in 5 lb loss! :sw007:
10.5 lb in 2 weeks!!
Considering how weak I've felt and resisted I'm made up :)
Lazarus that's amazing, fabulous weigh loss -5lbs!! CONGRATULATIONS :winner: keep it up, still flabbergasted at the amount of food we are permitted on SW and we still lose on a weekly basis. My downfall before was snacking in between meals.. albeit on healthy foods, constantly obsessing on food, since joining SW I no longer do this which is a great bonus also. :bestwishes:xx

Morning all and well done, congratulations on weigh loss this week. At the rate we are going :whacky068: we will all be in the next bracket very soon (fingers crossed :innocent0001::innocent0001:) :nananana:xx

Hi all, -2lbs off this week, hurray. Good luck to all for week ahead. e xx

Back