15 stone to 14 stone support

It is!!! Oooh I've tried the choc shot but not the spicy orange will definitely have to try and get hold of some of that, thanks hun!
And yep hopefully a new shiny in 2 weeks:)
X

Hi all
How is everyones week going?
3 and a half lb off for me (and my 2 and a half stone)
Hope everyone is having a great week:)
X

Hey. I told you it wouldn't be long ;)
I lost 4 pounds this week :eek: and got Woman of the Year in my group!

To be honest I was in shock to even be nominated so we celebrated last night with steak :D I wish I'd started SW sooner lol

Mmmm steak sounds good yummy!!
Yep i'm annoyed the amount of times i started and then gave up i could have been at target for ages by now!!!
But we can do it this time, think how great we'll feel buying our christmas party dresses! Yey:)
X

15.11 today, I'm not my lowest (was 15.10 a few weeks ago) but finally getting my head back on track :) hoping to be at 15.8 (my 3st award) ideally within 3 weeks, as that would feel like an achievement :)

-3lb taking me to 15.8 today! Chuffed with that - now hoping to hit the 14 st bracket by mid October. Let's do this!!! Feeling super motivated :)

Hi looks like everyone is doing really well :)had a sts last week and felt like i was losing my motivation a little bit,but given myself a kick up the bum so hoping for a loss tonight! Good luck everyone hope you all have a good week! X

I put on half a pound last week so I'm hoping for a loss tonight! I seem to have the pattern: lose a few, put on half a pound, lose a few etc.

I lost 2.5lb so I'm now 15st 5lb :-D

Well done! Yes, good luck!

I'm 15st 1lb now! Hope to be in the next bracket on Wednesday :D
Good luck all. I find this bracket malarkey incredibly motivating.

Hi all! My first ever post on minimins, although I've read loads of helpful posts on here in the past.
Current weight 15st 11.5lbs - ( I put on 2.5lbs at last weigh in )
Weigh on Wednesdays & hope to be in the next stone bracket by the end of September.
My progress has been slow & steady, been doing SW for 11months and have lost over 1.5stone & achieved my Club 10 so far.
Hoping that this forum will give me new ideas & inspiration - good to meet y'all! :) X

Hi and welcome hun :)
Snap would love to be in the 14s by the end of September....but have an adults 80s weekend in butlins in a couple of weeks which will involve A LOT of alcohol :confused: so could be mid october for me!!
Good luck!!
We can do it :D

I put on half a pound lmao. Oh well. It will be off next week!

Back