15 stone to 14 stone support

I lost 4lbs so I'm now 14st 13.5lbs! Staying here for another week though just in case before I go off to the 14s ;) x

Oh well done missy! that's amazing! look at you shrinking away!

Think this is the page for me :)
Started my journey today at 15.6, I cant believe the amount of food you can really eat. Not had any syns yet as ive not needed any but evenings are usually my worse time.

Hi all, I started Slimming World last week weighing 15stone 11lb and would like to get to 11 stone. Very inspiring reading all your diaries.

Ruthie

Hi there i re-started my journey last week after 4 months off plan and am15st 11lb weighed in this week and lost 3lb so am nw 15st 8lb so i put on 8lb over the 4 months and think thats not that bad it could of been alot worse hope im not here to long motivation is in full swing xx

Hi guys im 15.13 so just in this group, my trouble is i never seem to get below 15.9 at my heaviest i was 17st so i have lost a little i just need not to self destruct and i get to 15.9. reading the previous posts have been very inspiring!

Weighed in today and was 15stone 8lb so -3 :D
I managed my target of 5 lots of half an hour exercise too so a good start.
Well done for all your lose this week.

Feeling fully motivated for the first time ever! Hoping to get down to 13 stone to start with. Finding mini mins great inspiration.

Day 3 of diet for me just starting to get used to it, choice is amazing think I got too much choice if truth be known im like a child in a sweet shop, was scared that I was going to gain weight because the amount that I was eating, but a sneaky weigh in tjus morning tells me scales heading in the right direction :)
Hows everyone else doing?

WI day for me, and it's been a mixed week, not sure how it's gonna go. Gained 4.5 between 24th Dec and 7th Jan, two consecutive gains for the first time ever and my largest gain in total. Don't think I can handle another though I might deserve it, really need to get into gear or I'll have to move back out of this group in the wrong direction :O

I lost 1lb - that was a relief, still in the 15s! Now to make my way back down through them... good luck to anyone weighing in today x

Back