15 stone to 14 stone support

You will be fine flower. Fingers crossed for You.

I'm being careful what i say around You now, first You suggest a little black dress, now You want Your own personal maid. :eek:

Wish i was doing aswell as u jodieboo ! Iv just had another muffin, yes, ANOTHER muffin. Dammit, i didnt even want the first one, but being stuck in work i just lost it with willpower. Raging at myself cuz iv had really healthy food in work, all superspeed with a little bit of protein...but whats the point if u sabotage it all with crap.
Having salmon and salad for dinner and im just gone eat lots of salad and fruit between now and weigh day and hopefully get away with it.
We only cheat ourselves :( x

You will be fine flower. Fingers crossed for You.

I'm being careful what i say around You now, first You suggest a little black dress, now You want Your own personal maid. :eek:

LMAO!!!

Thank you for the well wishes though, i'll report here in the morning lol :) fingers crossed! Been stuck on this plateau for a few weeks now! :cross:

Wish i was doing aswell as u jodieboo ! Iv just had another muffin, yes, ANOTHER muffin. Dammit, i didnt even want the first one, but being stuck in work i just lost it with willpower. Raging at myself cuz iv had really healthy food in work, all superspeed with a little bit of protein...but whats the point if u sabotage it all with crap.
Having salmon and salad for dinner and im just gone eat lots of salad and fruit between now and weigh day and hopefully get away with it.
We only cheat ourselves :( x

Awh Jodes :( At least you are identifying where you are going wrong. That's a step forward within itself x

Its ok being stuck, its better than going back up again. Keep strong flower, i need You here with me for a bit yet. lol.

Blimey, just looked at my phone for this weeks weather.. think i'll be breaking out my dress collection for this coming week!

994825_406962286087521_1996559688_n.jpg

All good here Jodie! How you doing?

Well im punishing myself for the muffins earlier by having a carton of melon and grapes for dinner...i say punishing, im not really, cuz im not really hungry and i also love melon plus it was a 65p whoopsie....WIN !
Not gona beat myself up to be fair-iv not had many syns this week and iv been eating alot of good stuff so theres no point in stressing over it.

Jodieboo and daz-you two shud be ashamed of urselves-this talk of french maids outfits !! Tut tut :D

This weather is something else aint it, got a wedding to go to on thursday, so glad they'll get good weather for it...enjoy it peeps xx

Well im punishing myself for the muffins earlier by having a carton of melon and grapes for dinner...i say punishing, im not really, cuz im not really hungry and i also love melon plus it was a 65p whoopsie....WIN !
Not gona beat myself up to be fair-iv not had many syns this week and iv been eating alot of good stuff so theres no point in stressing over it.

Jodieboo and daz-you two shud be ashamed of urselves-this talk of french maids outfits !! Tut tut :D

This weather is something else aint it, got a wedding to go to on thursday, so glad they'll get good weather for it...enjoy it peeps xx

Jodes, im sure you will be ok come weigh in. i keep falling off track but within a small amount, and i seem to be losing more each week as i get more atune with the concept of sw. i actually found a sw shopping list and weeks menu online and ordered what i dont have earlier, will try the menu for a week, as best i can. i love cooking but find it hard to think of things to cook, made all the more difficult by having to keep within boundaries, so to have a pre set menu to work from is awesome. Shall report in how its going.

As for the maids outfit, dont go there, its about me wearing it. :8855:

Weigh in tonight, bit nervous as I don't want to of gained this week

Its amazing how it gets to you. I weigh on the wii fit board and watching that BMI line going up towards the previous weeks line felt like forever, and even then not knowing how much the gap between the 2 lines meant in weight was horrible. All adds to the fun of it i suppose.

You will be fine. xx

Well, WI this morning shown a 2lb loss :) Happy with it because it's in the right direction, but I wanted more!! At least that plateau is over and done with now :)

woo hoo, well done flower. As You say, its a loss, thats all that matters. I will be happy with 2 lb on Friday if i can.

Oh i dont think i will gain, not in any massive amount, but the first few weeks did see fluctuations. i also made the mistake of weighing on a Monday as well, on top of a disappointing Friday weigh in, and that ensured i didnt make that mistake again. lol. i think its just the concept of being disappointed if i dont lose.

i found a sw shopping list and menu for a full weeks meals online, started that today just to see how it goes. Its actually nice to have something set out rather than having to think of meal choices all the time.

God i wish i had Your discipline and know how. Call me thick but i am struggling to get my head around the healthy extras and a and b choices. Maybe its because i havent joined sw itself so havent seen a simple explanation anywhere, but i just have no idea as to what the extras are or are about, how much, when, what, etc. Makes it so im eating pretty much the same things each week.:cry:

Back